chapter 💗①①💗

˜"*°• Jin POV •°*"˜

I felt sick again and kept throwing up. last night, I threw up at 3am.. I was sick and tired so I decided today I would go see soobin, I smiled remembering my childhood best friend.

Soobin was my childhood best friend who helped me with bullies and we just clicked from then and there. We still keep in touch with each other.

~

I checked the time, 2:20.. My appointment with soobin is at 2:40 so I got 20 minutes.
I got up from the couch, stretching out my arms and walked upstairs to my room to get ready.

I came down wearing a light pink shirt, black leggings which hugged my
thighs and black converse shoes.

Jin's outfit 😻 :

I checked my phone for the time and saw it was 2:35, I grabbed my keys, opened the door and left the house

I unlocked my car door and sat in the drivers seat, I felt tired and weak but I had to get checked up because Ive been throwing up and I normally don't throw up.

【AT THE HOSPITAL】

I walked up to the receptionist, smiling at her and watched as she smiled back

R -"hello sir! How can I help you today?"

She asked kindly, still smiling

J -"Hi, I have an appointment under the name Kim seokjin?"

I saw her check her computer, scrolling down the page

R -"oh yes! room 134, go to the elevator and go straight down"

J -"thank you!"

R -"no problem"

I bowed down to her and left to go the elevator.

/// ///

I arrived at room 134, where I had an appointment with Dr. Soobin.

When I heard that soobin got the job as a doctor, I felt really happy for soobin because he's always dreamed of being a doctor and helping people.