chapter 💗⑤💗

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••NJ•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin POV

I woke up and checked the time, 8am. I sighed
and got up, heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I came out of the bathroom, eyes half closed due to tiredness. I went out of my room and headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast for my self.

I felt a little sick today, not like any day before but i ignored it and just cooked breakfast.

I sat down on a chair and was about to start eating when i felt like throwing up again. I ran straight to the bathroom, shutting the door with power.

<3^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NJ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<3

I breathed heavily, gaining my breath again.

what the hell am I actually sick or something

Jin questioned himself, he slowly got up from the floor and walking back to the dining room to finish his breakfast.

I stayed home because I felt sick, I didnt call anyone because I didn't want to worry them nor do I want to waste money on the hospital so I stayed home and rested.

I was on my phone the whole day, I did eat luch but I skipped Dinner.

(guys, DONT SKIP EATING FOOD, IT AINT GOOD FOR YOU. If I find out YOU HAVE SKIP FOOD, I will BURN ur toes
off 😋 so dont skip food pls 😞)

I didn't even realise it was almost 12am, wait- ITS ME AND JOON'S FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOGETHER‼️

I almost forgot, I have to make him something. I got up from my bed and rushed to the kitchen to bake a simple cake.

~•^30 minutes later^•~

I finally made a cake, it looks AMAZING‼️ Of course it would, I made it. I flipped my invisible hair and softly giggled.

I looked at the time, Namjoon's gonna come hime any minute now. I turned off all the lights and hid, with the cake, behind the counter.

I waited for 10 minutes before hearing keys jingling on the other side of the door, I almost squealed when i heard him come in but stopped myself.

I heard him talking on the phone to someone, he didn't turn on the lights yet so I stayed behind the counter and listened to who he was talking to.

annyeonghaseyo yeoleobun,
Hope yall are enJOYING the fanfic
who is namjoon talking to on the phone❓🧐
you'll find out... NEXT CHAPTERRR which i'll probably post tomorrow so stay tuned 😋
anygays, Z u next time 😽✌️
Bye 🫶😋

Author Chante~

Updated : 02/02/23