chapter 💗②①💗

Jin POV

I woke up to the sound of my baby crying, I rubbed my eyes and got up from my bed. I picked seok-joon from his crib and rocked him side to side. He wouldn't stop crying so I figured he was hungry, I got flustered and took off my shirt, showing my nipples. I fed him and watched him slowly fall asleep in my arms.

I yawned and gently placed seok-joon back in his crib, then walked back to my bed, laid down and fell back asleep. I soon woke up again, I got up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I walked down stairs, carrying my baby, I then placed my baby in his baby rocker, then started cooking. After a while, I saw Soobin coming down the stairs while fixing his tie for work. I smiled at him and placed his breakfast on the table, he smiled back then sat on a chair and started eating breakfast. I too sat down and started eating.

~

He got up from his chair and placed his dirty plate in the sink. He then put on his shoes and headed out the door but stopped and turned back to face me.

S -" bye, hyung!"

Soobin exclaimed, smiling softly at me. I smiled back and waved at him while saying

J -" bye, Soobinnie have a great day at work"

He then went out and shut the door behind him, leaving me and seok-joon alone in the house. I sighed and cleaned the house out of boredom, after cleaning I flopped on the couch and started binge-watching movies. I soon heard my baby crying again, I pick him up and rocked him gently, softly shushing him. Soon, the crying sounds slowly faded away while seok-joon started to fall asleep.

I slowly placed him back into his rocking chair, covering him with a blanket. I creeped back to the couch and continued watching my movies. I then felt slightly sleepy, my eyelids feeling heavy, I closed my eyes then drifted to sleep. I soon heard a small voice whispering "sweet dreams, hyung"

•^•

I woke up in my bed, I checked the time and saw that it was 2:38am. I sighed and looked over at my baby, who was sleeping peacefully oh, how I wish to be a baby again, just being cute and just sleeping not worrying about a thing I laid back down on my bed and sighed, how did I get here? I figured Soobin had the power to pick me up and place me on my bed.

I close my eyes and relax my body, getting ready to sleep. when I was about to fall asleep, a notification popped on my phone. I groaned I was gonna get some good sleep, I opened my phone and saw a text message from namjoon...

Namjoon :
good night, seokjin ♡︎

I looked at the message, my jaw slightly open. Am I dreaming? I don't love him anyone and wasn't he the one who wanted to divorce me? I rolled my eyes and yeeted my phone somewhere, that's a problem for later I laid back down, closing my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I realised it's the weekend so Soobin would be free and I wanted to go work in the restaurant, maybe I can leave seok-joon with Soobin just for a while atleast. I got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen, I started to make seok-joon's bottle of milk as well as breakfast for the both of us. I then heard crying sounds coming from upstairs, I just finished breakfast so I walked to the baby's room. I walk in and pick him up slowly, feeding him then I felt him calming down and heard him cooing. I softly smiled and gently place him back in his crib.

I sat down on a chair with a plate of food, ready to inhale the food down. I waited for Soobin who woke up later than usual, I smiled at him and pointed at the chair in front of him, gesturing him to sit down and eat. Soobin sat down and started gobbling down his food.

J -" Soobin, can you do a favour for me?"

S -" sure, hyung! what do you need?"

J -" can you take care of seok-joon, just for three hours"

Soobin widened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion and trustration.

S -" just three hours? I dont think I'm gonna survive that hyung..."

we both laughed

J -" I just wanna visit my restaurant, you know see how it's doing!"

Soobin nodded and agreed to take care of seokjoon. I smiled warmly then hugged Soobin, whispering a small "thank you" in his ear. I then headed back to my room to get ready. I wore a white t-shirt, covered by a pink jacket with blue jeans and whiter trainers. I grabbed my keys and left the house, after giving Soobin a whole guide on how to take care of my baby.

I entered my car and drove to my restaurant. I entered and saw all my employees working hard like always, I smile at them and enter my office. I heard all of them cheering after seeing my come-back and laughed at them. I started working until midday, where the morning shift workers take their leave. I started packing my stuff into my bag and was about to head out then I saw some one I haven't seen a while...

namjoon...

CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHA
IM SO EVIEL 👹

helo my fellow homosexuals 😼💅,
I hope u are enjoying his shittay story 😔
i feel bad for u guys as readers 🗿
I cant imagine how much I made yall suffer 🤓
welp, I guess the story is gonna come to an end... SOON‼️ (not yet ;) yall thought ✋💀 U cant escape me, even if u try, grr 👹 )
anygays, Z U in the next chapter, my homos 👏
BYE ✌️😘

Author Chann~

Updated: 27/05/23