chapter 💗①⑨💗

Author POV

Jin woke up stretching, still holding his body pillow close to his chest. He gagged and ran to the bathroom, It has been three months and his baby is now due in a month. He's got a maternity leave from work and is now resting, his baby bump showing more through his shirts.

~

Jin was bored at home so he decided to go to the mall, he would also wait for Soobin - Soobin is getting more protective of his hyung, he doesn't want Jin to get hurt at all -  Jin went to a small cafe and waited there for Soobin to arrive.

After a while, Soobin arrived at the cafe. Jin spotted him and gestured his hand over to an empty seat in front of him. Soobin sat down and smiled at Jin who returned the smile

S -" hi, hyung. sorry for the wait"

J -" it's okay, you want anything?"

S -" no thanks, I'm okay. Do you want anything?"

J -" just a chocolate muffin, please"

S -" one chocolate muffin coming up!"

Soobin exclaimed and went to the counter. A few minutes later, he came back with a chocolate muffin.
He gentle placed on the table and slid it towards me

J -" thank you, Soobinnie"

Jin smiled at him to which Soobin proudly smiled back. Both of the males left the cafe and walked around the mall, entering to several different stores. Jin keep grabbing baby outfits, making Soobin worn out.

\|/

After a while, the pair started to get hungry and so went to look for a restaurant to eat at. They decided to get burgers so they walked to a nearby restaurant, they entered and sat on a table, looking through the menu.

S -" you ready to order?"

Soobin asked, peaking from behind his menu to look at Jin, who was deciding want type of burger to get.

J -" I'm ready to order~!"

Jin sang while smiling, Soobin giggled at his hyung's behaviour. He got up and walked to the counter and started ordering their food. Jin looked around but then spotted the person he wanted to forget...

ᑎᗩᗰᒍOO O

I decided to go to the mall, I need to feel alive... First, I got divorced and second, I get cheated on. I sighed I need to forgot about everything, but it's early, I can't go to a bar. I might as well get breakfast at a restaurant so walked into one and looked through the menu, everything seems good... ugh, who am I kidding?! I can't get Jin out of my head.

I shook my head, trying to forget about him. I opened my eyes and saw Jin, oh my god.. I'm going delusional, aren't I? I stared at him for a long time until he saw me, I immediately saw his facial expression change from happy to surprised. He looked away and grabbed his phone, I looked him again he's perfect... as always I then looked at his body and saw his large stomach, is he gaining weight? I then saw some other guy come over to the table and sit down, with food in his hands whos he?