chapter 💗②④💗

Namjoon POV

I lifted my head from my pillow, still sniffing when I heard my phone ring. I looked at my phone and saw yoongi texting me about work, I turned my phone back off and put my face back into my pillow silently crying...

I wiped my tears and headed downstairs to get some ramen I was hungry... I grabbed my cooked ramen and walked towards the living room. As I ate my noodles, I watched a movie for a while as I have nothing to do...

I woke up again but this time everything was vibrant and bright, I looked around before spotting someone walking towards me glowing like an angel.

"hey love"

he said as he caressed my cheek with his soft, gentle hands. I stared at him and realised he was jin... He caught me staring and smiled softly at me. He slowly got closer until our lips touched, I felt his plump lips moving along with mine. I pulled him closed by the waist, still into the kiss. He then stopped and moved away

"we can't sorry"

He spedwalked back in direction he came from, fading away like the glowin moon... I stared at him as he slowly faded into the colour.

I felt my eyes opening abruptly as I sat up on my bed, rethinking the dream I just woke up from. I sighed and rubbed my eyes roughly in order to wake up fully. I did my morning routine and left to work as yoongi needed me to sign papers for something.

I arrived at work and saw two of my employees caring for each other, I watched in awe as they both smiled at each other. I snapped out my trance and walked to my office and called my secretary

"hey haerin, come to my office"

I looked back at my computer and seconds later, I heard the door of my office opening and shutting softly behind.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, how can I help?"

I looked up from my computer and faced her

"can you hand me the papers Min handed in"

"okay, Mr. Kim"

she then left once again then a few moments later, she came back with five papers. I sighed and grabbed the papers, reading each one carefully. I grabbed my pen and start writing.

*^*

After some hours, I finally got to go home. I walked to my car and turned on the engine, then drove home. I saw the park again and felt sad seeing two dads pushing their daughter on the swing, that could've me and jin with our baby... I smiled a little and walked back home.

I flopped onto my couch and almost instantly fell asleep. I opened my eyes again and got up from the couch, I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, all I have is ramen... I kinda want to eat something else, I grabbed my coat, put on my shoes and went shopping again.

I grabbed a basket and looked around the store for food. I entered the vegetable isle and grabbed whatever I needed, I then moved to another isle but saw something from the corner. I stopped into front of the baby Isle and saw... him? I stared at him as he took clothes from the isle. I looked past him and saw... his baby, aww he looks so precious! I cooed as he slept cutely. I stared for a while before realising it's weird to stare at children, I instantly looked away and rushed off to another isle.

I went to pay at the cash register then left to make me dinner at home. I'm starving, was the only thing repeating in my head while driving home. I parked my car and when back inside my house. I entered the kitchen and started cooking dinner, cooking reminded me of jin... I smiled at the thought of jin cooking in his cute pink apron, damn I miss him so much...

I sat down on my chair, huffing in tiredness. I almost burned down the kitchen for the 15th million time now. I finished cooking and now I can finally eat peacefully, I picked up my chopsticks and started eating my black bean noodles, just to eat other foods. I washed my dish and went into my living room, deep in my thoughts that day, when I got a divorce from jin, was he trying to tell me something? what was he gonna say? was he gonna tell me he was pregnant?

At that moment, realisation hit me, hard. I widened my eyes and pulled out my phone as quick as i could, I need to ask jin if I was right. I rang jin's phone hoping he would pick.

After trying to call him, he didn't pick up... maybe he was sleeping or busy or i don't know! I sighed and checked the time then realised it was 9pm, I decided to just go bed because he's probably asleep by now, you know. I got up and walked upstairs to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, I then went to my bedroom and jumped onto my bed, sinking down into it. I covered myself with my blanket and closed my eyes. I felt myself slowly drifted away from reality to my dreams...

I should get over you now...

but the thing is... I can't...

こんにちは、みんな 🫶🏼,

I APOLOGISE FOR THE SLOW UPDATES 🙏
I've been feeling down lately and didn't feel like uploading and with school trips going on so yeah sorry 🙇
It just seemed like i didn't have time to upload any chapters
but im okay now! 😻
so im going to upload like I used to‼️👏
anygays Z U in the next chapter 🫵😀

さようなら!

(i srs need to practice my japanese 😭)

Author Chann~

Updated : 29/06/23