chapter 💗①⑤💗

💌❣ JIП'Ƨ PӨV ❣💌

I woke up, smiling but soon my smiled faded away remembering namjoon's words. wait... I called him namjoon.. well, duh thats his name.. but I always give him a nickname like joonie or joon... oh well, I guess I should call him just namjoon, no nickname...

I sadly smiled and got up from my bed. I walked downstairs to the kitchen while holding my stomach. I walked to the kitchen but then I heard the tv playing, I frowned I don't remember turning on the tv? I slowly paced to the living room and peaked from the door way, I was shocked to see namjoon sat on the couch, watching tv... why is he home? isn't he suppose to be at work?

I felt my heart ache, remembering the day of our anniversary. I ignored namjoon, not wanting to look at him and get hurt again, like always... and went straight to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me and my fetus.

~

While cooking, I felt like throwing up so I tried to ignore it because I was cooking, but I couldn't so I abrutly dropped my spatula then ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

(^-^) ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ (^-^)

I was watching TV since I have a week off from work. I was so into the TV series but then flinched harshly to something dropping on the floor. I looked back to the kitchen and saw Seok-Jin running to the bathroom, holding both his mouth and stomach.

I flinched again when I heard the door slam close. what's wrong with him? I then heard retching noises coming from the bathroom... is he throwing up again? I swear he threw up at night one time? I was really confused but shrugged it off, after all...

he's not gonna be my husband anymore...

。*✧♡(◍•ᴗ•◍) 𝓙𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥 (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

I walked out of the bathroom, feeling weak jesus, carrying a baby really costs alot. I widened my eyes, remembering I was cooking food. I ran to the kitchen and checked the stove quickly but was confused when it was turned off, did I turn it off? I shrugged and thanked whoever or whatever saved me from eating burnt food.

I sat down at the table and started eating my soup, watching some cooking videos on my phone. Then I felt a kick inside my stomach, I looked down at my stomach with a proud and surprise expression.

J -"wahhh, my baby!"

I was so proud, I almost had happy tears. I had to note down the date to remember this special day. I rush up to my room and almost literally broke down room just to find a small notebook.