chapter 💗①③💗 !WARNING : JUMPSCARE! 💀

{SMALL SMUT (if you can call it a smut 💀) }
Contains:
• daddy kink
• fluff
(thats all, ig 😭)

♥︎Namjoon POV ♥︎

i unlocked the door and entered, yelling out

N -"Seok-Jin I'm home!"

He's probably sleeping anyways, like he always is whenever I come home... I think I should give him the divorce papers.. I'm tired of having to put up with him every damn day! I just wanna be with jennie, the only one for me.

I sighed, rubbing my temples. It was a stressful day at work, jesus. I need wine. I took off my shoes and walk to our home bar to have a drink.

#ɴᴀᴍᴊɪɴ <3 ~

I felt a little drunk but kept drinking. After a while, I felt full on drunk. I stood up from my stool, dropping it and making a loud sound.

N -"uh ohhh"

I giggled and laid on the floor, spreading my limbs everywhere.

💌ᴊɪɴ ᴘᴏᴠ💌

I shot my eyes open when I heard a crash coming from downstairs. I sat up on my bed, looking around me, trying to spot anyone hiding in the shadows.. I felt scared, I grabbed my pepper spray from my drawer and slowly walked downstairs.

I heard giggling from our bar, is there a psychopath in my house?! I widened my eyes and ran upstairs.

I came downstairs again with my slippers to knock the shit out of that psychopath, if only I had time to grab my pink frying pan..  for a while at least, enough time to call the police on this guy.. I shut my eyes and ran out to our bar...

~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and sighed in relief because it was just namjoon. I then look at him confused, finally realising it was namjoon, what is he doing here?

He was on the floor, with his arms and legs spread out.. He looked like he was doing snow angels, I laughed at his dumb behaviour.

He heard my laugh at turned towards me, staring at me and tilted his head to the side.

N -"hello!"

He yelled out, his voice echoing through the bar. I saw a chair on the floor, maybe it was namjoon who dropped and broke the chair, then my eyes landed on the bottle -and cup- of wine, so he's drunk

J -"Namjoon, are you drunk?"

N -"noooo..."

J -"Namjoon, are you lying right now"

N -"No..."

J -"yeah, suree... Well, let's go to bed now, okay?"

I said in a sweet voice, not wanting to scare namjoon.