Chapter 1

Kehlani Pov

"Babygirl, tell Adeya she needs to have her homework started by the time I make it to the house and I'll help her when I get there," I said as her voice came through on my CarPlay radio.
"She already finished it Lani. You know this girl is so smart," I giggled. It was true though. She had just started kindergarten and was so ahead of everyone else in her class.
"Alright I'll see y'all soon I'm pulling it it be neighborhood now," So yeah it's been a few years since we've seen each other, hi, how y'all doing? If your new here, my name is Kehlani Ashley Parrish-Russell. I have a five year old daughter, Adeya Nomi Parrish, and I'm a pretty popular recording artist. I pulled into the drive way and saw my wife waiting for me at the door.
"Hey sexy, how's work?" She asked as I got out the truck. I smiled and kissed her lips, grabbing my bag out the passenger seat.
"Great, I finished the album. Now it's just down to promo & tour. You just got back?" I asked smiling. She still held me in her arms.
"Mmhm. You look good, shoulda kept you in the house today hm?" She said making me blush. Kiara really knew how to make me feel complete. I loved every second of being with her.
"Thanks bookie. Let's go in, I just know Adeya gave them a run for they money," I said giggling. She chuckled and nodded, holding the door open for me.
"Mommy!"
"Bear! Hi my love, how was school today?"
"Awesome. I read a Book about a mouse and a cookie," she ran the grab the paper and showed me.
"So cool baby. Did you say hi to Kiki?" She turn and saw her and her face lit up. She loved Kiara so much. She was literally her Bestfriend.
"Best friend! You came back," she said as she jumped into her arms.
"Hi dey baby. I love your outfit," she was dressed up in a Spider-Man suit with a princess tiara and butterfly wings.
"Thank you! Mommy can I get pico out?" She asked and I nodded and followed her to the bird's cage. I unlocked it and he flew out lading on Dey's shoulder. I let them play and began to unwind from work. The couch we had in the living room was so comfy It literally felt like I was sitting on a marshmallow.
"Baby, can you grab me a sprite from the fridge?" I called out as I grabbed my phone and began scrolling on tiktok. I scrolled through and got a few laughs before I saw on video that caught my eye.
"When you buy tickets to every kehlani concert within two hours from you for a chance to be a hate the club victim," I laughed so hard. I screenshotted her page though, for as much money as she put in my pockets baby girl deserved her moment. Singing that song actually was one of the tour moments I liked the least. That song was about a love I no longer have access to and I'm not sure if you can tell, but it's definitely a sore spot. The song played over and over in the background as I scrolled through the comments.
"drunk when I call you Yoncé begging you to walk me out, say you miss me well I need proof," my voice came through the phone speaker.
"Here you go baby. What's that?" She asked in a knowing tone. That's one thing I'll admit we struggle with in our relationship; jealousy.
"A fan just posted about how she got tickets to 5 different shows so I can sing in her face. They're so sweet to me, literally don't know how much they mean to me," I said as I turned to lay against her chest. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
"Well trust me, you deserve it all and then some superstar," I blushed when she called me that.
"So where's the next show again?"
"Houston, and then Dallas right after so I'm just gonna bust both of those out as well as Austin together," I said as she nodded.
"Are you taking Dey with or is she staying with jhene?"
"I'm gonna take her. Being away for three weeks was too much. SHe might tag along though. Depends on what she wants," I loved that about Jhené too. She always was there for me and her niece. The best little sister I could ever ask for. We're  all team Adeya, whatever is best for her is what happens.
•••••••••••••
Beyoncé Pov

"Baby, you can't eat that. That's no good for you honey," I said as I took the makeup brush from Kiyomi's mouth.
"Here baby love, this should make those gums feel allll better," I handed her the frozen teething ring and picked her up, carrying her to the living room. I turned on cocomelon and laid her on her stomach so she could do tummy time.
"Hopefully mommy is home soon cause I am tired Kiy," I said as I sat back and ate my chicken stir fry. Soon enough the door opened and appeared  Solana.
"Hey Bey, thanks again, your literally a lifesaver,"
"Anything for you and Kiy. You know I love y'all," I said hugging her tightly. She smelled so damn good. YSL Black opium, I knew that scent all too well.
"I still can't believe we reconnected after all those years,"
"Well I'm glad we did. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't t have my baby," I said picking up Kiyomi and kissing her chubby cheeks.
"Alright not to much on my baby's face. Ion know what women you be out here kissing on. It's bad enough her daddy tried to have her around his little hoes," she said rolling her eyes is I laughed, waving her off.
"Anyways, I'll see y'all soon, I'm finna head home, I'm tired as fuck," I hugged them goodbye and took my black ass home. As you can see there's been some changes since we last spoke. Solana and I reconnected recently and decided to retry this thing, as friends. I now own one of the largest recording companies in the United States and I am engaged to my beautiful fiancé, Money. Just kidding, but no love for Beyoncé over here, strictly business.

Excuse all errors
Surprise! This is my Christmas gift to y'all🎁
A'jah 💋