Chapter 5

Kehlani Pov

"Mommy, can I watch your show with my BB?" Adeya asked as I gave her her sandwich. I chuckled, one thing about Adeya she was gonna make a friend.
"Sure pumpkin. You have to ask if that's okay with her though," before I could even get the sentence out she was calling her over.
"BB! Come here please," I giggled as Beyoncé hurriedly came at her call.
"What's up little dude?" I smiled. I remember when I was pregnant and Beyoncé and I would always address my bump as little dude because I had no idea what I was having. She really was in love with my baby then, and now look at them.
"Of course you can sit with me Dey. Nami, what time you heading out?" She asked making me look up and her.  Thats when I realized she had these fire ass golds in.
"I'm gonna head out now, just needed to feed her," I explained. She waved me off.
"Go on ahead I got her I promise. Good luck baby girl," she said making me blush a little. I hugged her and kissed Adeya.
"See you at the show Honey," I responded to the both of them ironically, as I left out the tour bus. Destin and Jhene followed behind me because Destin was opening for me. We walked for a while before my phone buzzed taking my attention off of the task at hand. I checked and saw it was a message from a random number, different than the last. This one telling me I was being a home wrecker and should let Kiara and whomever the hell Vanessa was be happy. I was genuinely so confused and not only that, but hurt. I shook off the nerves ticking my phone away and continued into the venue to get ready to go on stage.
•••••••••••••••••
Beyoncé Pov

"BB look at my mommy!" Adeya shrieked out with joy. She was so proud of her mom and it showed all on her face.
"I see pumpkin. She's doin amazing isn't she?" She nodded and Reached out for me to pick her up. As I did so I scanned my surroundings per usual, and caught a camera painted towards me. I didn't acknowledge it but I made a mental note to let Kehlani know someone recorded me with her daughter. Watch me end up on someone's damn tiktok or something.
"BK, Lani finna do this last song then we gonna head to the bus," Solange said as I nodded. Adeya laid on my shoulder and within seconds she was sleep.
"Awe someone couldn't hang huh?" I mumbled to myself. Kehlani began singing 'Hate the Club' and I smirked. It was a well known fact to those who knew we dated that this song was about me. Shit she even name dropped me and my fave lounge spot and I had to chill on going there for a while. She hopped off the stage startling me because there weren't any security paying attention. Suddenly Jaws came into view making me feel a lot better. She stood on the raiser, singing to a few specific fans and before I knew it she'd walked towards our section. She didn't get as close to us as she did to the fans but the way she was staring I knew this part was meant for me.
"Say you miss me? Well I need proof, came all this way to see you," i smirked as she pushed off the barrier and climbed back onto stage. As this song died down we all gathered our things and headed back to the bus. When we made it there auntie was waiting inside, reading some book.
"Oh wow. She's knocked out before twelve o'clock? Beyoncé what magic did you work on this child?" I chuckled, sitting on the couch. I adjusted her position so I was sort of cradling her and she snuggled into my chest. I scrolled on tiktok while waiting for Keh to get back and sure enough like I said, we were on someone's tiktok.
'Omg y'all Adeya was at Lani's Houston show🥹' was the caption while they recorded me and Adeya singing to each other. I clicked on the comments and there were already over five hundred of them. One pointed out exactly what I was hoping they wouldn't.
User126373939- Ain't that Beyoncé? Didn't her and Kehlani used to date🤔
View responses

I clicked to view and someone else commented something that made me laugh.
User28363788- that's definitely her. Y'all know that 27 blonde got her in a chokehold. But question is where's @ kiararuss ?

I chuckled at the blonde comment and screenshotted it to show Keh. I swiped off that video and continued entertaining myself until the door opened and they came in loud and cheering.
"Shhh!" I shushed them and they all shut up very quick.
"Damn she put Dey to sleep early?" I heard Destin say as Lani co-signed.
"Hey," she said walking over to me.
"Hey. You were a fucking rock star tonight. You killed that shit Nami," I said as I stood up following her to the back room. She gestured for me to lay Baby girl down in her bed and gently closed the door. We walked around into her room and she squealed.
"Bey I Sold out the arena today! I thought it was only 84 percent capacity but we sold the rest of the seats in the last two hours," she beamed. I smiled hugging her.
"That what I'm talking about. I'm so proud of you Kehlani," I said as she smiled looking in my eyes. Before I could even stop myself we leaned in and our lips connected. We held that kiss for at least thirty seconds before pulling apart.
"Oh Bey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-," I cut her off my kissing her again. I gently pulled away smiling.
"Don't be sorry Nami, Ian never turned down kissing a gorgeous girl" she smiled at me.
"You're such a flirt!" She said playfully shoving my chest. I smirked pulling her back into my arms.
"You knew this tho mama," there was a knock on her door interrupting us.
"Come on," she called out as we separated. I got comfy, sitting on her bed.
"Hey, bad news. we're stuck in Houston for the week, they're having issues with the arena in Dallas, so they're moving them into the euro leg of the tour," Destin said as he came in. Kehlani pouted when he said that.
"Damn I feel so bad. I need to go live and talk to them or something," that reminded me I needed to show her that tiktok. They talked a little bit more before he left.
"Oh so just a heads up someone recorded us and it's all over tiktok," I said pulling my phone out to show her the video.
"Awe we'll at least it's not a bad video. Y'all look so cute," she said making me laugh.
"Yeah they def going crazy in the comment though. They were asking about ya girl. Which I wanted to ask what's up with that?" She sighed and her eyes started to water.
"Hey uh un pretty girl. Wipe that face," I said reaching over to wipe the stray tear.
"Well. Apparently o was the side bitch. She had a whole girl and two kids that I had no idea about. Random number texted me saying to stay away with a picture of them, and when I went to call her the number was disconnected," she explained leaving me in disbelief. That shit was an ultimate low.
"Oh damn I'm sorry Nam. That's so fucked up," she shrugged.
"Like I said I'm over this shit. Love hurts too bad so I don't want no parts in it right now," she said making my little hope go away. Lord knows I don't wanna be a rebound but I can't help it that I'm always gonna be under the spell of Kehlani Parrish.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🫶🏽