Chapter 4

Kehlani pov
HOUSTON Tour day 2

"Bitch when I say it literally gave tsunami how wet she had me over the phone. I feel like I just cheated oh my lord," I exasperated to my friends as we sat in Tash's RV. Jhene chuckled and shook her head.
"And to make it worst Solange is coming to the show tonight, but I talked to Ki and she was like acting super jealous and acting like Beyoncé gone be there,"
"Listen I love Kiki but she should be realistic. Y'all are ex's yes, but y'all also work in the same industry and y'all share her sister/your Bestfriend," Destin said making Jhene and Tash agree.
"I know I just feel bad guys," I said before laughing. Eventually we all just started scrolling on our phones or napping. I got a message that came through from an unsaved number and usually I ignore those but a second text came through, with a picture attached. Curiosity got the best of me and I tapped the thread and damn near dropped it when I realized what I was looking at.

Unknown: She's home where she belongs babe🫶🏽 Find your own person

I gasped and dropped the phone before the tears started falling. No way this bitch had a whole family on me. This has to be a prank. I quickly picked my phone back up, going to my contacts to find hers.
"Lani why you crying?"
"What's wrong Lani?" I heard them ask but  ignored and clicked on her name.

My love 🫀

"The caller you have dialed is no longer in service," it couldn't be true. I went to find my friends and she had completely unshared her location with me. So it is true. I tossed my phone away and pulled my knees to my chest as I sobbed. Why do I always end up being hurt when I do nothing but give everyone my all. I'm assuming one of them grabbed my phone because I heard the audible gasp.
"Kehlani fuck her. With her Buff ass. That's why BK better," Jhene said but that just made me sadder because as much as I want her I know I can't have Beyoncé.

Beyoncé pov
"Solange I am not finna do all that extra shit just for a concert," she was trying to convince me to go blonde again. I had just dyed my hair like a week ago, & My hair was a dark brown color, similar to my natural one and I had no plans on bleaching my hair anytime soon.

 I had just dyed my hair like a week ago, & My hair was a dark brown color, similar to my natural one and I had no plans on bleaching my hair anytime soon