Chapter 8

Beyoncé POV

"Pretty girl. Why are you crying mama?" I said to sani and I placed her pacifier in her mouth. She spat it back out and continued whining.
"Uh un. Take your child back Lana," I said passing her to her mother. Baby girl was teething and not fucking with anyone or thing besides Solana.
"Awe sweet pea. You just want some lovin huh?" She cooed as she cradled the seven month old. My phone rang and when I saw the name listed a hug smile appeared on my face . I answered and saw my favorite girl playing the piano.

"BB! Hiiiii," she said excitedly once we connected

"Hi Dey bear. What are you doing baby girl?" We talked for a cool ten minutes about absolutely nothing before Jasani started crying. Solana handed her to me while she went to the car to grab her bag.
"BB you have another baby?"she asked. I nodded showing her Jasani. The baby started fussing a little as I patted her back.
"It's okay little mama. Your okay pretty girl,"
"Hey! I thought that was my name," adeya protested. I chuckled.
"You're still my pretty girl Dey Dey," she shook her head and hung up. I laughed loudly. Soon Lani FaceTimed me.
"Hey Nami," I answered and she smiled.
"Damn no more Hey pretty girl?" She teased.
"Trust me I would call you that but I'm sure Dey is beefing with me over that right now," I said making her laugh.
"Is that why she just came in here telling me y'all not friends no more?" I gasped and laughed some more.
"Oh my gosh not she unfriended me? Ouch. I think she was a little jelly of the baby," I said showing her the now sleeping infant. Solana came in and smacked her lips when she realized she was sleeping.
"She would fall asleep after it took me thirty years to find her damn bottle," I chuckled and friend back to my phone.
"Awe she's cute. I didn't know you had a baby BK," she said and I automatically caught the attitude change with her calling me BK. I went to correct her without also hurting Solana's feelings.
"Nami," I called out trying to reason. She gave a small smile.
"I love that for you. I know how much you wanted to be a mom," she said before drifting off.
"Well I gotta go for sound check but I'll catch up with you later,"
"Alright For sure. Good luck tonight. Love you Nami," she smiled.
"Thanks talk to you later," she responded before hanging up. I sighed and didn't say anything.
"So did you ever make up your mind about he custody agreement?" I asked as Solana scoffed.
"Does it matter?" I jerked back at her sudden attitude.
"What's all that for?" I asked as she shook her head.
"It don't matter Beyonce. She's my child I'll figure it out," she said smartly.
"We're you not just saying the other day oh I wish you were her parent? Don't start acting weird like I don't love my goddaughter to pieces Solana," I said as she rolled her eyes standing up and grabbing her bag.
"Not enough. You damn near threw me my baby to not hurt that Cali bitch's feelings. Why do not matter to her if you got a kid or not? She got one too," she argued heading towards the door.
"I done told you about that bitch word. Stop calling people out they names. And I did not so don't start acting like a damn nut. That ain't what this is about. Your jealous aren't you?" I said clocking her attitude. She scoffed.
"Jealous of what? Her?" She asked as I nodded.
"Yup. You ain't start acting funny till Keh came back around. Please remember you are the reason we're not together. Tread lightly Baby girl," she rolled her eyes and walked out slamming the door. I chuckled. Crazy ass bitch. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a notification from Find My.