Chapter 7

Kehlani pov

"Solo I swear I'm being so serious,"
"So hall haven't even flirted a little?" She asked as we met up for brunch at Snooze. Today was my last day in Houston before heading to Austin for my next show so I had to see my bestie again before I left. Adeya was at the aquarium downtown with Beyoncé. They were saying their goodbyes together so I let them have their moment.
"Nah not really. I mean Bey does do small stuff but it's literally just her being Beyoncé. She's just super nice and it comes off as flirty," I expressed making Solange laugh.
"Now you and I both know that lady is anything but friendly. She tryna get in your panties. I guarantee if you asked her to fuck she'd be down,"she said sipping her water making me laugh.
"Bitch bye! I don't want to fuck her," I laughed. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Beyoncé.

BK- Look how much fun we're having mama!

I quickly typed back after hearting the message

Nami🌊 - Awe so cute bearrr. When are y'all coming back?

"See that's probably her texting you right now?" She said making me nod and sip my mimosa.
"And is. What about it?" I said sticking my tongue out making her roll her eyes. Her phone rang and her eyes lit up at the contact name. She answered the FaceTime call cheesing from ear to ear.
"Hey mama, how are you?" Once I realized who she was on the phone with I moved into the camera.
"I'm doing good ba- oh it that my Lani?" I smiled and nodded.
"Hey mama T, how's it going?"
"I'm good. I miss you and Adeya. Haven't seen y'all since she was three! I don't like watching my grand baby grow up through a Screen Ashley," she quickly got on my ass. Solange laughed as I shoved her.
"I'm sorry ma' I've just been busy working I swear. I'll be back in LA next week though so I'll bring her bye to see you,"
"Imma hold you to that. Put my other child on the phone," I passed the phone back to solo and saw I missed a message from Bey.

BK- We're leaving now. Ms bossy wants to cuddle and take a nap with her mommy so I'll try to buy you more time but do know your in high demand .

I giggled. I did miss my pumpkin though. I hated being away from her for too long.

Nami🌊- no worries, we're leaving too I miss my pumpkin pie!🥹

She hearted ny message and I told Solange it was time to go.
"Oh bae must've said it's time to come home huh?" She teased.
"No goofy," I said shoving her lightly.
"Adeya's ready for a nap and is looking for me," I said as she nodded.
"That girl love her some mommy. She's really obsessed with you for real," she said making me laugh.
"Me and her both," after a  fifteen minute drive we were pulling up to Bey's condo. We got in and saw Bey and Dey sitting in the living room watching Cartoons.
"Hey pumpkin, watcha watching?" I asked grabbing her attention as her eye lit up.
"Mommy! I missed you," she cheered. I smiled brightly at my baby girl.
"I missed you more sweet girl. Did you have fun with BB?" She nodded and smiled at Beyonce.
"She was Amazing mommy. I'm sleepy can we take a nap?" I chuckled and nodded.
"Come on bear. Say bye to BB and auntie solo," I instructed, going to grab her bag.
"No mommy, we can take a nap here with BB," she said making me pause. I oooked at Beyonce who shrugged and than at Solange who had a smirk on her face.
"Yeah Keh, y'all can take a nap together," i flicked her off and sighed nodding.
"Okay baby," I picked her up and sat next to Bey on the couch. She wrapped her arms around me and chuckled.
"Not you let a four year old run you. She really the boss huh?" She mumbled into my ear. I smacked my lips and laughed.
"Girl bye. Hush and close your eyes," I said leaning into her. Adeya turned around looking back  and forth at us.
"Y'all gotta be quiet and get comfy," I laughed and Bey shook her head smiling.
"Yes ma'am," and with that we napped together.