Chapter 3

Beyoncé pov

"Soso, hand me that box," I instructed my younger sister as I typed on my phone. I was finishing setting up and decorating my office. She huffed out a breath before grabbing the box and tossing it at me.
"Uh rude. What's got you panties in a bunch miss ma'am?" She looked at d and sighed.
"I'm just on my period. My bad ignore my shorty mood," I pouted at her. Though I never experienced one of those I could only imagine how uncomfortable she was right now.
"I wish you would have told me babe. Go ahead I'll finish the rest myself," she gave a small smile and sat on the couch I had in here.
"So Kehlani's on tour right?" She stated making me nod.
"She's in town in two weeks for her houston shows, can you come with me?" She asked as I chuckled.
"I'm busy Solo. Got woke to do and a business to run," i gestured around us.
She smacked her lips waving me off.
"You not doing nothing you can come. Plus she asked about you," that made my ears perk up.
"Oh that's nice. She know I fuck with her and her music but i don't think I need to go. That's just too much drama and too messy. She whole ass engaged how would that look if her ex showed up and was buddy buddy with her?" I pointed out. Solange waved me off.
"It's not even like that BK and you know it but okay," she said giving the topic a rest. She typed on her phone before going to scrolling on tiktok.
My phone dinged about five minutes later from an unknown number.

510-552-7821: BK, call me when your free. We need to talk
Beyoncé: who is this?
510-552-7821: Vick. Call me when you can it's really important
Beyoncé: oh shit didn't know u had a new number. Fs gimme 10.

"Sol, imma be back finna go make a quick call," she nodded, still on tiktok. I walked out to the car garage, waiting on the elevator and saw this girl. She was brownskin, average height and so beautiful.
"Excuse me miss," she looked up and gave me a small giggle.
"Yes Christina Brown?" She responded making me laugh. She's funny I like that.
"Not too much I keep my hands to myself love. I just wanted to compliment you that's all. Your very gorgeous," I said showing all thirty two. She blushed and pushed her glasses further up on her face, clutching her Marc jacobs tote bag.
"Thank you. Your pretty beautiful yourself. My name's Valentine, you?" The elevator dinged and opened as I got a little sad.
"Beyoncé, but I go by BK. Nice to meet you Val, hopefully we'll meet again soon?" I called out as I stepped into the elevator. She shrugged.
"We'll see, if not it was a pleasure meeting you as well," the elevator doors closed and took off.
"Garage level," the monotone voice called out before it opened to the garage with my all white jeep sitting in the first row. I hopped in and dialed Vicks new number.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Hey Vicky, I missed you girl. What's up?" I asked as she sighed.
"Bey. You need to come back to LA. No bullshit. I'm not gonna say too much cause ion even think it's known. But get in contact with Kehlani," I screwed my face up.
"Whatchu mean? And we cool just talked the other day,"
"Beyoncé bro. I saw her daughter in person yesterday. That's your fucking kids bro I don't know how but she literally looks like you and her mixed together. I chuckled.
"Vick I've seen Adeya. She literally just looks like Keh. Solo said the same thing years ago, but Keh was pregnant with Adeya before we even had dealt with each other," she sighed.
"If you say so. So I know is when y'all finally find out I better be the god mother!"
"Mmhm. Don't act like I don't Remebr you tryna flirt with her pregnant and all," I said making her laugh.
"Okay okay in my defense. Ian know she was yours and she def gave me gay vibes. It was a shot worth shooting, I am not ashamed," I laughed and we chatted a little longer before I decided to walk back in. On my way up I somehow found my way onto Kehlani's Instagram page, looking at pictures of Adeya. Her eyes did look familiar. But almost like a baby Nami. I don't know I just don't see what everyone else does. Besides there's no wag she could be mine unfortunately. I wish she was though. I loved that little girl with every thing in me before she could even take her first breath. I ended up clicking her story when I say the green bubble surrounding her profile pic. Not I was in the close friends ??? I watched and the first video was on her regular story; her promoting her upcoming tour dates. I continued tapping through and everything was normal until I got to one post.
"Love y'all deep. Just in case I'm to pwussay to tell y'all IRL 👉🏾👈🏾" the post read with the most beautiful picture of her.

I decided to just be respectful of her realtionship and heart her story

I decided to just be respectful of her realtionship and heart her story. I tapped once more and this picture made my dick jump I can't lie.
"Feel me up🌊"

The nipple piercings did it for me

The nipple piercings did it for me. When the hell did she get those? They looked damn good on her though. I locked my lips and said fuck it. If that relationship was that important to her me liking her story again couldn't hurt. I stared a little while longer before liking it and tapping through the rest. The last story was on her regular story again, with Adeya, and she was writing out her family tree. I smiled when she got to the aunts and uncles part.
"Well there's auntie solo, and auntie nene , and destin, and Tashi, oh my gosh mommy; I just had so many aunties and uncles," the small child exaggerated, and Keh captioned it 'building your child's village is great until it's family tree time🫣'
It touched my heart at how advanced she still was though. I walked into my office and saw Solange asleep. Her phone rang and I didn't want it to wake her so I grabbed it but I saw it was Kehlani and couldn't help myself.
"Hello?" I answered.
"So. What the fuck. I thought you said she wasn't feeling me anymoreeee?" She whined through the phone. I chuckled.
"Sol told you that baby girl?" I responded causing the whining to stop.
"Bey?"
"Yeah Nam, what's up? Talk to me baby girl," I said as I paced the office space.
"Why'd you like both stories. Was it an accident or something? Cause that's understandable I do that's one times too ya know an-" still rambling on like old times.
"Keh breath," I cut her off.
"I liked them both because I liked the posts. Nothing too deep Nami. And to the one post, I love you too. Love you deep pretty girl," it slipped out my mouth before I even realized. The last thing I meant to do was flirt in this girl face. She giggled.
"Thanks BK. Can we pretend we didn't have this conversation? I just definitely don't need solo seeing that I was talking to someone on her phone for however long we've been talking," I chuckled and nodded as if she could see me.
"No doubt baby girl. But aye like I said earlier love ya deep, good luck on your tour and that beautiful baby girl of yours," I said getting ready to hang up.
"Wait before you hang up, are you guys coming to my HOUSTON show? I can get you backstage or front row tickets? I would love for you to see me live ya know. Your the reason I took this shit for real," she drifted off. I smiled a little.
"Uh I'm not sure Nami. Solo was trying to stage me along to, but I have some prior work coming.But I'll watch virtually, you have my support babygirl," I said. After that we said our goodbyes, and just like she requested I deleted the call from Solange's call log before locking her phone and placing it back on the coffee table. Damn I miss my bitch.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🫂