Chapter 6

Kehlani pov

It has been two days since we've been stuck in Houston. I kinda like it here though. We're here for another five days so we've made the lost out of it exploring and trying new things. Adeya loves it here too. She's been enjoying the warm weather and swimming every day.
"Mommy can I have some tacos?" She asked while climbing into my lap. I adjusted her so I could keep typing my email.
"Sure baby. Give mommy five minutes and we can head out," she nodded and got up to get her shoes. I sent the email and than decided to go live on Instagram. I clicked the red button and suddenly there were hundreds of people joining in per second. We got to about 1.2k people before I started talking.
"Hey y'all, how's life? How's everything going?" I read some comments before Dey ran back in.
"I'm ready mommy!"
Laniluver200- Omg Adeya🥹she's so big now
Lani.tsunami- how are you doing kehlani?

"Yes y'all. My baby is in kindergarten now. I'm gonna she'd a mom tear. Haha! I'm doing well though. Enjoying life and whatnot,"

Beyonce has joined your live video

Beyonce- Little dudeee🥹 Tell her BB and auntie Solo said hi!

"Bear, say hi to BB and auntie Solo," she gasped when I said Beyoncé's name.
"Hi auntie Solo, Hi BB. Can you come get me?" She asked making me gasp and die laughing.

Beyonce- omg😂 tell her to call me and we'll work something out.

Laniluver200- Beyoncé? I know that's not the EX Beyoncé 👀

"Oooh y'all are nosyyyy. I'm finna get up offa here. Wait don't go, we sorry. I'm not finna play with y'all" I said as I read off the rest of the comments. I heard the notorious FaceTime answer tone and looked over to see Adeya on face time with Beyoncé and Solange.
"Okay I'm gonna get back on later, we finna go eat y'all. Byeeee," I blew them a kiss before ending the live.
"Well you gotta ask your mom but I don't mind Princess," I heard Beyoncé say.
"Ask me what?" I jumped in making her smile.
"Hey pretty girl. Dey wants to come over, I told her to make sure it was fine with you but I don't mind," I nodded.
"That's fine by me. What area are you in?" I asked as we left out and locking the Airbnb.
"I'm in Bellaire. Where y'all at?"
"I have no clue for real. Our Airbnb is by the Galleria mall," I said opening the car door and getting Adeya. I buckled her in while Bey talked to Solange.
"Yeah set it over there. You not that far from me. Only like 15ish minutes. You want me to drive to y'all or I can send you my addresss," I had her sned the address and gps'd to her.
"Okay we'll be there soon. I'll cal you when we arrive,"
"Alright Nami," we hung up and I handed Dey back her iPad as I drove off.
"Mommy?"
"Yes baby?" I answered looking at her in the rear view mirror.
"Where is Kiki?" I sighed. I forgot she'd eventually ask about her.
"Dey baby. Mommy and Kiki aren't dating anymore, okay?" I started off as she nodded.
"So because we aren't dating anymore Kiki isn't going to be around as often. Okay baby?" I said as she nodded.
"Okay mom. Can BB be around often?" She said making my laugh a little.
"We'll she will be around as often as she can. She lives here in Texas and we live in California Bear," she nodded and went back to her iPad. Fifteen minutes passed and we were pulling up to the cutest condo ever. Before I could even put the car in park, Beyoncé came out with a huge smile on her face. She went straight to the back seat, ignoring me and greeting Adeya.
"Dey baby! I missed you," she said cheerfully. She giggled  jumping into her arms.
"Hi BB, I missed you!" After getting Adeya out of her car seat, she finally greeted me.
"Hey pretty girl, how's life going?"
"It's life. Just been vibing you know. Is Solo here still?" I Asked. I missed my Bestfriend so much. We barley hung out since I've been here because she's been up her sister's ass.
"Yeah she in there, go ahead, I'm gonna take baby girl to the backyard with the dogs," I nodded and walked on the house.
"Solange!" I called out, though it was just a condo it was fucking huge. There were at-least two floors that I could tell.
"Lani? Is that you?" She responded, so on walking into the foyer.
"Hey bae. What you doing here?" She asked hugging me. I squeezed her and followed her to where ever.
"Girl Adeya insisted on coming to see 'her BB' and of course she got BK
Wrapped around her finger. They outside playing with dogs or some thing I don't even know," I said making her laugh.
"Yeah She got a damn dog that is just like her. Blonde, fluffy, and slow as hell," I laughed at her joke.
"Not too much on her," I said making her smack her lips.
"My bad lemme not talk about your girl," she said making me side eye her.
"Bitch bye! That girl do not want me. It's been years since we talked," I defended and she gave me the 'girl bye' look.
"Beyoncé definitely would jump at any opportunity to talk to you again. You must have forgot you are literally YOU. Kehlani 'bad bitch' Parrish," she gassed me. I blushed, if no one else could make me feel good about myself, my Bestfriend could.
"Girl bye. Oh tell me why Kiara had the nerve to watch and like my Instagram story. Like what the actual fuck," I said as I remembered what happened this morning.
"Dead ass? She weird as hell for that I'm not gone hold you Keh. Like don't she got a whole family?"
"I'm saying! But everybody over there was blowing my shit up like I'm the damn home wrecker. Shit blew me," I said as there was alot of commotion. Before the even knew it, a medium sized golden doodle was running into the room with BK and Adeya's laughs following it.
"Bruno come back!" Adeya called out. The dog sniffed around before dropping his paw in my lap. I Awed and pet him as he climbed onto me.
"Oh hold on buddy your kind of too big to be on my lap," the two big kids came into the room out of breath.
"Bruno get off of her you are not a baby any more," BK said as Bruno barked back at her, making  us laugh.
"He said not too much on him," Solo said making me laugh.
"No for real. Adeya, are you hungry still boo-boo?" I asked as she nodded.
"Y'all wanna go get lunch?" I asked as they nodded.
"Yeah lemme go shower real quick and we can go," Adeya climbed into Solange's lap and hugged her.
"I missed you titi," she said kissing her cheek.
"Awe I missed you lord Dey baby," I let them have their moment and followed BK to her room.
"What's good mama?" She asked me. I shrugged, sitting on her big ass bed.
"Nothing just bored. When Those two get together nobody else matters," she laughed and nodded.
"Yeah Dey has that affect on people. She's literally the best kids ever Lani. You did your big ones raising her," she said making me happy. That's the best compliment anyone could ever give me. I took so much pride and joy in being Adeya's mommy.
"Thanks Bey. That means the world I swear," she nodded gathering her bath items.
"I'll be right back, the remotes right there if you wanna watch tv, make yourself at home," she said as I nodded and she went to shower.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 🫶🏽