His Butler: A bath

Sebastians pov~

As I walked the halls of the manor I heard my lord say my name. It sounded broken and whiny. Was he in pain? Was he hurt? Did he need me?

I opened the door without knocking, ready to recuse my master from whatever was happening. It was then that I realized, I am the one who needs rescuing.

My young master sat on the edge of his bed, hand down his pants. the blue lace from his panties poked out much more than earlier and my mouth began to water.

As delicious as this sight was, I was stuck on the fact that he chose my name to moan. Does he know about my feelings and is trying to figure out it he likes me all the same?

I wanted to burst through the door and ... help him... but I controlled myself. Thank goodness I did but I must've made a noise and I saw my Lord turn his head abruptly.

I scurried away from the door, still processing the sight that was just before me. My master, innocent and cold, with his tiny hand wrapped around his penis. Pumping away - and thinking of me.

If he thinks thats all I would do to him he is very wrong.

I continued my thoughts as I prepared a bath for my master. Bathing him before his rest has always been the best and worst part of my day.

Running the cloth against his skin was glorious. But knowing I couldnt taste it was painful. Here I go.

I called my master for his bath and he followed me to the tub quietly. I wondered why he was being so quiet. I also noticed him doing quite a bit of squirming. What is wrong with him? Why he is acting like something slithered up his bum?

"Is everything alright, my Lord" I questioned. I was answered with a hasty "Yes, be quiet and wash me quickly". Typical. But I knew something was off. I continued bathing him, and he continued to act uncomfortable.

When I brought my hand down to wash his bum I found of why. I brushed the cloth between his cheeks and earned a slight moan from him. It was then that a saw a glistening on his behind. 

Did he-? Where did he get a-? .. A butt plug?
Im about to loose control.

~~~~
Ciels pov~
~~~~

This feels amazing. The best part is that no one is able to tell. I can have this- this object in my hole, supplying me with constant pleasure and it's completely hidden. At least I had thought.

After my close call with exploring my body earlier, I had ventured to the bottom of the box, where underneath dozens of panties, hid some other surprises. One in particular caught my eye- a rounded triangle shaped object with a glistening blue jewel on the end.

I would be lying if I said it didn't intrigue me so I decided to pursue it. Using my hot, sticky saliva, i wet the toy and squeezed it into my bottom.

For a moment I only felt pain, I couldn't understand why anyone would want anything in their anus. But after a few moments, shocks of pleasure radiated through my body. I found myself squirming when I sat, to allow the toy to sit in exactly the right spot.

I didn't want to take it out. Besides, you cant see a thing. So I decided to keep it in.

The warm pleasure filled my lower body and my mind began to drift into thoughts of my butler once again. I longed for him to insert this toy into me. To moisten me with his thin, pale lips and fill me up. Come to think of it, is this how... homosexual sex takes place?

It cant be. Though I haven't seen Sebastian naked, I have seen the shape the of cock when he stands in certain positions. It always made me wonder why his was so large and thick compared to mine. That aside, there is no way that thing would fit inside of me.

I need to get my mind off of my butlers genitals before my bath, goodness is it difficult with this thing tickling my sweet spot.

Speaking of the Devil- Literally. Sebastian came to retrieve me for my bath. Regardless of him asking me of my wellbeing for the first few minutes, I was certain he had no idea about my new toy.

Then came time to clean my body. Sebastians gloves were removed, his tailcoat off and his sleeves rolled up. I sat patiently as he dragged a washing cloth over my skin. Mixing with the pressure on my prostate gland- this felt unbelievable.

When it finally came time for Sebastian to wash my bottom, I became excited. What was I thinking? He had washed my bottom everyday for 3 years and never had I felt this longing for him to use something.. other than his cloth.

But I couldnt help it as the cloth dragged against the toy and forced it just a few centimeters deeper into me. I tried not to moan. I would never let Sebastian know that I wanted to bend over this tub and show him.

I dont know when it happened, but I have come to the realization that I want Sebastian to make me feel more of these things. I still despise him- I think. After all, he is a dirty demon that wants to feast on my soul.

I made it through the bath without Sebastian noticing.. I think. Even if I have these feelings, I must control myself.
I must not let my Butler gain control.