His Butler: A plan

Ciels pov~

I opened my eyes just a few moments before I knew Sebastian would be in to wake me. I needed these few minutes to align my thoughts.

I'm not sure exactly what is happening here. I don't know if the feelings I have for my butler are my own or if he is using some strange demon spell on me. I need to know how he feels. I need a glimpse into his mind. If I confessed my feelings and they were not mutual, I would be utterly humiliated.

The only problem is that Sebastian can be quite difficult to read. Whatever he feelings he does have, he wouldn't dare to show. I'll have to trap him. Tease him. Come up with something irresistible to make him fold.

Before I could formulate my plan, Sebastian was opening my blinds. "Good morning, my Lord." he spoke calmly. "This morning we have a cup of the finest chamomile tea to ease your nerves about this evenings mission." he finished.

Damnit. I forgot. Today we would be attending a private dinner costume party at the Trancy manor. There, lived Claude- a demon with his own master whom he completely disregarded because of his love for me. Despicable. His master- Alois- was far too loud and obnoxious for my liking. Today might put me over the edge.

"Right." I signed. "Be off now Sebastian, I have private work to do before the party." I stated without making eye contact.

Sebastian gave me a confused look, but bowed and took his leave. I watched him leave, his tailcoat dancing in the breeze from his quick paced gait. He is handsome, I can see why the women are always so interested. Too bad he has to obey me. Too bad he is mine.

Now, how am I going to get him to cave? Sebastian loves... hm...I've got it! Cats. Theres no way he could resist someone he had feelings for if said person was wearing a cat getup. Whatever costume Sebastian had planned for me for this evening, I have other plans.

I trailed to the kitchen, where I found Mey-Rin, my maid. I know she was good with her hands and could whip me up any costume I wanted.

"Mey-Rin" I called sternly.
"Y-yes, master?" she replied with the biggest smile I may have ever seen.
"I need a costume for tonight, one of a cat, can you do that for me" I questioned.
"Of course, master!" She replied, saluting me. She seemed very excited.
"But one more thing" I said hoping she would pay special attention to what I was about to say. "Don't tell Sebastian" I said in the most serious and demanding way I could. She agreed, and I hoped she would keep up that end of the bargain, for it was essential to my plan.

Returning to my study, I worked on some paperwork before It was time for the party. After some time, Sebastian arrived to serve me my snack.
"Young lord, for your snack we have a light apple pudding sprinkled with roasted almonds. Sweet and light to prepare you for dinner at the Trancy manor." he spoke. I honestly didn't catch a word of that. I was too enthralled by his red eyes, framed with raven black hair, a slight smile on his lips. Touch me please...

"I have a few costumes chosen for you tonight if you'd like to pick-" He started.
"No" I cut him off, taking a break from the apple pudding that so delicately tickled my taste buds. He looked me in shock, waiting for my next words. He has no idea what I am planning to do to him.

"I have obtained my own costume, Sebastian" I tried not to smirk through my words.
"May I know what it is, My lord?" he questioned.
A simple, "No" was all I could muster up in that moment and Sebastian nodded his head in understanding. "I will begin the prepare the carriage" He said. He took his bow and left.

Now to find Mey-Rin and my costume. I discovered her in the library, working away at a sewing machine. As I stepped in, she almost yelled. "Master! Your costume is finished! Do you like it? Do you master?" She squealed with the biggest smile on her face.

I held the ears in my hands first. A beautiful grey-blue that matched my hair, soft and pink on the inside. Perfect. Next, the a thin, black tail. So soft I had wondered what she used to craft it. Beautiful. I gave Mey-Rin a genuine smile (the best I could at least) and she nearly melted with honor. I have a feeling this is going to be good.

Throwing my costume into a small chest, I gathered the rest of my belonging and met Sebastian in the carriage. His eyes were glued to the chest the entire ride. He stared at it with a burning demon gaze, if he were trying to make out its contents with x-ray vision.

"Distracted, are we?" I joked. I loved seeing him helpless. A demon who could take the life of a human with the tap of his finger, under my control. Dying to see what I have come up with, I knew it was eating him alive. I chuckled.

"No, my young lord, terribly sorry." He spoke and averted his gaze out the window. Thats right. This is my game, it always is.
Tonight, I will win.