His Butler: A Ride

Ciels pov~

The moment the carriage doors were secured shut, I could feel Sebastian's gaze burning my skin. I knew my plan had worked. One silly little costume and I had a demon wrapped around my finger. I was finally going to get what I wanted and it was fairly simple.

"Sir" Sebastian spoke in an inquiring tone.
"Yes Sebastian, what ever is the matter?" I responded while smirking.
"May I kiss you—" He started.
Well that was blunt, and fast, I was not expecting that. Though my heart knew what I wanted, my pride would simply not let me allow this.

I began to scream, "absolutely not!" preparing to slap him and stick to my usual suborn attitude but before I could spit out a single syllable , I felt the pressure of Sebastians lips on mine.
I had planned on denying this, I really did, but when I felt the warm of his mouth ever so close to mine, ever single cell in my body awoken.

Our mouths collided, Sebastian taking the lead and my mouth filled with his sweet taste. I have been kissed before, but nothing like this. It was wet, and warm and Sebastians hand trailed up my cheek and landed on my cat ears.
I had forgotten I was wearing this blasted costume, and here I am acting like a submissive pet as well.

Soon enough, all thoughts of stopping had left my mind and my body had taken over.

Sebastian broke our sweet kiss, and a string of saliva connected our lips as he spoke,
"You've been a naughty pet, my lord. Just what are you trying to do to me?".
Typically, I would've scolded him for referring to me as a pet, and scolding me like a child, but in this moment, I only wanted more.
In suffice of a reply, I reached around my head and untied my eye patch. I wanted to see all of him.

Apparently, our thoughts were aligned because as soon as I looked up at him with two wide eyes, his face filled with hunger and lust.
Sebastians white gloves were off in a matter of seconds and the bare skin of his hand made its way under my shirt. His cold skin shocked my system while a chill of excitement ran through me.

His fingers, rough with black nails, caressed my chest as they made their way to my nipples.
What is he- oh.
I never thought this could feel good.
Sebastian toyed with him, pinching and twisting slighting and my pants began feel tighter. I didn't try to hide my erection- instead I thrust my hips in the air slightly to draw his attention toward it.
He is my butler after all, his job is to take care of me.

Sebastians eyes shifted towards my member. He was practically on top of me at this point, pushing my frail body against the door of the carriage, so much so I worried it would tip. My worries however were whisked away when Sebastian began to undo my pants which had become so uncomfortable tight.

"May I, master?" He questioned as he unbuttoned.
"Seeming that you're already doing so...." was the best snarky response I could come up with in this situation.

Unfazed by my common attitude, Sebastian pulled my throbbing erection out of my undergarments. He gave my member a good look and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Sorry it's not as big as yours Sebastain" I spoke, allowing my annoyance to show.
"On the contrary sir, it's beautiful" was the last thing he said before his mouth was wrapped around me.

He used his soft, long tongue to moisten my cock by licking up and down. I have never felt something so utterly delightful. My body trembled, I had lost all feeling in my legs and my lower stomach felt hot and tight inside. I spread my legs wide, signally that I wanted more.

Sebastian took the queue and put my entire cock in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. I felt his nose poke my stomach and the tip of my member pressed firmly against his throat.
I threw my head back in bliss. Without thought, my hips began to move and I began shoving my cock in Sebastians mouth. With every motion, a ripple of ecstasy courses through me.

"Thats right. You're my butler, you do as I please" I choked out, grabbing a handful of Sebastian sleek black hair. I felt myself going over the edge.
I heard Sebastian try to mumble "Yes master" but with his mouth full, all his words did were vibrate my already sensitive tip in the back of his throat.

This feeling sent a wave of pleasure from my toes to my head, where my cat ears rest crooked. My body was taken over by a hot, tingling sensation. I squeezed my eyes shut and felt a drip of sweat fall from my forehead as I released my load into Sebastions warm mouth.

For a moment, I saw stars. That was like nothing I had ever experienced before, definitely not like anything I have ever done to myself. I sat there, panting and trying to regain my composure.

Sebastian popped back up to his position next to me and licked his lips.
"So sweet" was all I was able to make out before my exhaustion got the best of me.

My eye lids were heavy, and I allowed them to rest as I tried to come to terms with what had just happened.
I feel somewhat embarrassed, I never thought I would be capable of allowing my butler to do such things to me. I cant deny that I enjoyed it and now that I've had a taste, I am dying to see what else he is capable of.

I had no idea how I would face Sebastian in the morning, but I had a feeling that everything would be okay. And with that, I allowed my self
to fall into one of the deepest sleeps of my life.