His Butler: A break In

Sebastians pov~

I carried my lord into the manor with a smile dripping in satisfaction. I knew he put on this little show to tease me, but I hadn't imagined he'd let me go so far. What an enjoyable experience.  Though that was what I craved, I hoped it wasn't too much for my master to endure.

I glanced down at his sleeping face as I placed him in his bed. He glistened in sweat and his legs twitched ever few minutes but he stayed sound asleep. What a beautiful creature.
I reached my hand out to gently sweep the hair away from his eyes.
My mind was swarming with images of those eyes, peering down at me with greed and pleasure during our eventful evening.

Sleep tight master, I will begin preparations for tomorrow.

I started preparing the bathroom for when my master wakes. I placed white rose petals around the tub, candles in the corner of the room and set out fresh blueberry scones. When I was finished, I stepped back and grinned.
What has gotten into me? I hoped this set up wasn't too much, but I am willing to do anything I can to get more of last night.

I can still taste the passion that coated his lips when they brushed against my tongue. My fingertips ignite when I remember how soft and innocent his skin felt. I want more, so much more, and if everything goes as planned tomorrow will be the day I get what I need.

Suddenly, a loud crash broke me from my dreams. Ah yes, I forgot this is the Phantomhive estate, and nothing ever really goes as planned.

On guard, I checked my masters bedroom first. He was untouched and sound asleep so I decided to investigate the rest of the manor. As I did so, the crashes got louder and I knew there was an uninvited guest among us.

I traced the hallway, finding a shattered window. On the windowsill sat a sider which I hasty blew out the exposed window. As I was doing so, my body was captured from beneath me and I was hanging from the ceiling.  I touched the net that encapsulated me and found that it was made out of a web material that stung with the touch a demons hand.

Now who would have the time to break into the estate and set up this kind of trap? I had to think fast because I knew whomever was here, they only wanted one thing- MY master.

I began moving my body in any way I could to avoid the stinging of the net I was trapped in. I pushed and pried but it was no use, I was stuck. I began thinking of ways to call for the servants but I had no time before I heard a yell from my masters bedroom.

I cannot say what came over me, but with a mixture of anger, fear, protectiveness and passion, I broke free from my confinement. My body felt as if it was in fire as web material clung to my tailcoat but the only thing I cared about was the safety of my young lord.

I burst into his bedroom to find a revolting display.
"Sebastian, what took you so long?!" My lord screeched as he tried to kick the other demon off him. Claude. He was on my lords bed, with his body between my lords legs, lingering over him. The look of desire on his face sent bolts of rage throughout my entire being.

Without hesitation, I ripped the demon off my possession and threw him out the nearest window. Jumping out myself, I continued the fight. With the fury that welled up inside me, Claude was no match.
How dare he go to such lengths to try and get a taste of whats mine?
I kept repeating that in my head as I injured Claude more and more by the second, eventually making him run off.

I would deal with that spider later, for now I had to tend to my master.
I walked into the room, trying to remain as calm as possible and said, "Are you alright, my lord?" .
"No Sebastian. That dirty demon was trying to get his hands on me. He touched my legs and hair, if you took any longer I'm sure he would've had his way with me" My lord said giving me a dirty look.

The thought of that occurring infuriated me and my thoughts were clouded by anger and jealousy. I took the place on the bed right where Claude had just been, positioned right between my lords two slender legs. I ran my hands all over his body, trying to erase any traces of the intruder.
"Where did he touch you?" I asked angrily.
"I believe he ripped my night shirt" my lord spoke, lifting up his shirt to show me a small tear on the seem.

When he did this, I was flashed by his pale, smooth skin. It was just inches away from me, begging to be touched, begging to belong to me.

I reached out and grazed my hand over his hip bone right below the tear. His body was so delicate, it was truly a masterpiece and should not be handled by anyone other than myself.
I felt his body tense up with my touch, and a tent began to appear in the crotch of his nightshirt. I took another moment to admire the beauty that lay in front of me, still sick at the idea that another's hands were on it.

Before he could protest, I flipped him over. Now, he lay on the bed on his stomach with his sweet bottom in the air and I held myself above him. I pressed my body against his, letting him feel my how hard he had made my cock. I rubbed my still clothed member against the tiny bit of his buttocks that peered out beneath his night shirt.

I learned down to his ear, swiping my tongue against his ear love and whispered,
"I am the only one who should be touching you, my lord. Let me show you how good I can make you feel."