His Butler: A Tease

Ciels pov~

One moment, I was defending myself from a suprised attack, and the next Sebastian was on top of me with his lips attached to my neck.
Needless to say, adrenaline was pumping through every vein in my body.

For some odd reason, the thought of Sebastian getting jealous excited me. The only women in my life has been Elizabeth, whom I hardly care for, so Sebastian has never had a reason to be filled with so much jealousy. Watching him rip another man off me just to do the same thing to me that the other man was planning was... intriguing.

Since I was already squished under my butler who is twice my size, I decided to let him show me what he was talking about and not put up too much of a fight—— yet.

I allowed Sebastian to continue to run his lips down my neck, all the while unbuttoning my nightshirt and tossing it aside. His lips then attached to my back, leaving small wet kisses along my spine.
He made my body go into overdrive every time. Smirking into the pillow, I pushed my butt up a little further so his cock rested between my cheeks.

Sebastian released a small growl. That was exactly what I wanted. I have been teasing him for weeks now, maybe it time to let him go all the way? But how could I when the teasing is so fun....

I almost changed my mind when he roughly gripped each of my butt cheeks and spread them apart, giving himself a perfect view of my hole.

I could feel his eyes on my fully exposed body for just a few moments before I felt a finger being shoved into my mouth.
"Lick it" Sebastian said with a demanding tone.
Has he forgotten who gives the orders around here?
I turned to look at him and allowed his finger into my mouth. First, I sucked. I used the same technique that he has used on me the other night and made sure his finger was dripping in my saliva. Then, just before he could remove it, I bit down.

I tasted the metallic flavor of the blood that now poured from his finger and watched as his demon skin healed before my eyes. He looked me in shock, and then with lust.
He mumbled something along the lines of, "Now you're going to get it" but listening was the last of my worries as I felt a finger enter me.

Sebastians fingers were long and slender and my body filled with delight. He pumped them in and out at first, stretching me out, and then began curling his finger upwards. With every curl, his fingers hit a sensitive spot inside of me and my muscles jerked uncontrollably. I gripped onto the bed sheets and switched my position from laying on my stomach to getting on all fours.

With his new view and easier access, Sebastian inserted another finger into me. He continued to pump his fingers in and out completely fucking me with his hand. I arched my back as much as I possibly could and bit my tongue to keep from screaming out his name.

Waves of excitement coursed through me as he free hand reached up and grasped my throat. He held me in the perfect position. Head thrown back, a strong hand around my throat, back arched, legs spread, and my hole being continuously penetrated. This was pure bliss.

When I felt I couldnt hold on much longer, Sebastian changed positions. He was now kneeling on the bed between my legs with his face inches away from my entrance. I released a sigh at the loss of feeling but before I could turn around, I was met with a new sensation.

Something warm, wet, and long flicked around my hole. Damnit. I didnt think anything could feel better than what we were doing before. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, his tongue was inside of me. The wet heat brought me into a state euphoria and I dug my nails into the mattress.

I could no longer hold my moans in as my body was taken over my orgasm. Shocks were sent from my groin to my abdomen and up my arms and down my legs.
"Sebastian.. Ah.... Yes..." I screamed as loud as I could. I hoped that somehow Claude was still outside and could hear the pleasure that only Sebastian could make me feel.

And just like that, I released hot, sticky cum all over my clean sheets and some on Sebastian hand. I sat in shock for a moment trying to wrap my head around all of the good feelings that mt body felt in that moment. My thoughts were clouded but I still remembered my plan- tease Sebastian.

I knew he thought what he was going to get next was something more than I was willing to give him in this moment.
He began to unbutton his pants.
My mouth watered in anticipation but I had a few more games up my sleeve.

Before he could release his rock hard erection from the confines of his dress pants, I grabbed his hand, stopping him.
"Sebastian, I'm hungry" I stated blankly, as if nothing had just happened. "Go get me something sweet." I finished, with a look of satisfaction on my face.

Sebastian looked at me in a state of shock. He looked like I had just crushed his dreams and I enjoyed it. Coming back to his senses, he stood up and took a bow.
"Yes, my young lord" He replied. He walked out of the room looking extremely uncomfortable and trying to conceal the excitement in his pants.

I snickered to myself as he walked out of the room. I am winning.