His Butler: A Slice of Cake

Sebastians pov~

Brat. How in hell could he thinks its fair to tease me like that? To let me play with him, stretch him out and prepare me for him and then just rip it out from underneath me. All because he needs a snack. I'll say it again, brat.

I glanced around the kitchen looking for a sweet snack for him. Though he irritated me beyond belief, I still had one mission in this life time, and that was to make my master happy. My eyes fell on a slice of all vanilla cake topped with a cherry that I had prepared yesterday. Perfect.

For such a cold and cruel young man, he sure did enjoy his sweets. I brought the cake up to his room, thinking about watching his fork slide  in and out of his lips. Everything he did was so sexy to me and he didnt even have to try. I found him to be so sensual- even when his eyes tell me they want to kill me.

Stepping in the room, I sat the cake on his night side table saying,
"Your sweet snack, sir, I hope it is to your liking"
I sat in the chair across from him, preparing to read him tomorrows schedule so he could mentally prepare. Not to mention I wanted a good view of him while he licked vanilla frosting off his small lips.

He took a bite. One bite. Then proceeded to tip the plate upside down in front of me, dropping the entire slice on my lap. What a waste of perfectly good dress pants. I looked at him with a frown.

"This is not good Sebastian." He said to me with no emotion on his face whatsoever. How could that be? I prepared it straight out of the book and all the other servants loved it. I admit that I was frustrated, but I didn't have another choice in the matter but to clean it up and retrieve a new snack.

"My apologies, lord, I will prepare something else hastily and clean myself off" I stated, beginning to stand.
"No" My lord spoke, pushing me by my chest back down into the chair. I looked at him confused.
"I will take care of this mess, Sebastian" He said. I think I saw the corners of his lips curl into a small smile as he got on his knees in front of me.

There he knelt beneath me, looking up at me with bicolored eyes. His features were unmatched by any other human I have ever laid eyes on. The pure definition of perfection. His small hand rested on my knee and he crept closer, positioning himself between my cake splattered pants.

Then, he did the unthinkable. He darted out a small, pink tounge and slid it up the entire length of my right leg. My heart stopped. Yes, thats it my lord, how long I have been waiting for that tongue to touch me.

He seemed to be licking every part of my lap besides the part I needed him to. This was on purpose I'm sure and I felt my cock grow hard just centimeters away from his sweet mouth. Please, master, show mercy on me.

My prayers were answered as my young lord mouth hovered over my member. I felt his hot breathe through my pants and wanted nothing more but to take my cock out and shove it in his mouth. I would love to watch him choke on it, make his eyes water and fill his throat with my seamen. But this is his game, there is no winning for me.

"Am I doing a good enough job at cleaning up by myself, Sebastian?" My master spoke as he looked up from his mess to meet my eyes. This is my chance, I have very few choices of correct replies in this situation.
"Yes, my lord. However, it appears you are missing a few spots. May I help direct you towards them?" I spoke, trying not to loose my breathe.
"That will not be needed, Sebastian." The smirk on his face grew wider as he finished, "I think I can figure it out on my own.".

His lips were coated in vanilla frosting, his eyes gleamed with defiance and his hands struggled to undo the buttons of my pants. His eyes grew wide as my erection sprung out of my pants, slapping him in the face slightly. He looked it with a mixed expression on his face. For a moment, it looked like fear but that quickly turned into excitement and lust. Now, it was my turn to smirk.

Excitement dwelled in my stomach as tiny fingers gripped my cock-

"CIIIEEEEELLLLLLLLLL" Elizabeths voice rang through the manor.

Panic set over me. Who in hell let her in without consulting with me? And how could I bare to be in the presence of the future wife of the boy who I just violated moments ago.
My master shuffled to his feet, giving my a concerned glance.
I took this as my signal to get out, and clean myself up.

I managed to return to my quarters without allowing anyone in the manor to see me. Frustration does not even begin to describe the way I am feeling in this moment. I was so close to achieving one of the things I had craved for years and it was unexpectedly interrupted. I changed into a pair of fresh clothing, seeing as though I would be attending to my master in front of a guest and walked into the ballroom.

It was in this very room, at this very moment, where the familiar feeling of jealousy hit me for the second time today.
On the floor sat my master, engaging in a kiss with Elizabeth.
I assumed that she had initiated the act of affection, because she was leaning into to, eyes closed and one hand on his cheek.
My lord, on the other hand, sat uncomfortably, with his eyes wide open, leaning away from her.

Though the kiss may have not been his idea, I was angry. Angry at Elizabeth- very, I was sure I was going to kill her. But also angry at my master. I didnt understand how he could go from melting beneath me to allowing another human to kiss him. Both of them were on list, but they would suffer different faits.

I strutted over to them. They didnt even break this kiss. I didn't care. Maybe it is because I am not used to feeling emotions, but all the emotions I had seemed to hit me at once and there was no coming back down to Earth.

I grabbed Elizabeth, lifting her off the ground, and shoved a my kitchen knife through her stomach. I watched as her limb body fell to the ground with a thud.

I felt happy- she would never touch him again.