Misty x Brock

The theory is that Misty, the gym leader of Cerulean City and Brock, the Pewter City gym leader, should be in a relationship. They have been close friends since they were young and have been on many adventures together. Misty's knowledge of water-type Pokémon and Brock's skill in rock-type Pokémon would make them a formidable duo.

 Their strong bond has been evident since their first meeting, and the two have grown closer over time. They have supported each other through difficult times and have shared many laughs and memories. Misty has been a great source of strength for Brock during his struggles with his father and his own Pokémon journey, and vice versa.In addition to their strong friendship, Misty and Brock share a lot of similar interests. 

They both have a passion for helping Pokémon and are dedicated to becoming the best Pokémon trainers they can be. They both strive to be the best at their respective gyms, and they both have a competitive nature that makes them perfect for each other. 

 Furthermore, Misty and Brock have a great chemistry together. They are able to laugh and joke around with one another, and they are both incredibly loyal and protective of the other. It is clear that they care deeply for one another, and that their relationship could be something special. 

 Therefore, it is clear that Misty and Brock should be in a relationship. Their strong bond, shared interests, and chemistry make them the perfect couple. It is time for them to take their relationship to the next level and become something more than just friends.