Glaceon x adult mature Tails x Cream x Peach x Paulina

(Note: All characters are mature adults over 21 in this story.)

Tails the Fox: Grinning Yes, let's do it! I'm excited to see your Glaceon, Princess Peach.

Princess Peach: Blushing Alright, but only if you promise to be gentle with each other and my Glaceon.

Paulina: Smiling Of course, we'll take good care of each other and your Glaceon.

Cream the Rabbit: Giggles And we'll make sure to show you just how much we love anal play.

*Princess Peach reaches into her bag and pulls out a small Pokéball. She presses the button and releases her Glaceon, which appears in a flash of light.*

Tails the Fox: *Gasps* Wow, your Glaceon is so cute!

Paulina: *Smiling* And so mature and adult-like.

Cream the Rabbit: *Giggles* Let's get started then. Who wants to go first?

Tails the Fox: *Blushes* I'll go first. *He gets on all fours and wiggles his butt, inviting Princess Peach's Glaceon to mount him from behind.*

Princess Peach: *Smiling* Alright, go ahead Glaceon. Be gentle with him.

*Glaceon hops up and mounts Tails, inserting its icy cold penis into Tails' anus. Tails moans softly, feeling the coldness spread through his body.*

Cream the Rabbit: *Smiling* Looks like he's enjoying it.

Paulina: *Nodding* Yes, and it's so cute to see him getting penetrated by your Glaceon, Princess Peach.

Princess Peach: *Blushing* Th-thank you. I'm glad you're all enjoying this.

*As Princess Peach's Glaceon continues to thrust into Tails, Cream and Paulina begin to pleasure each other with their own anal toys, moaning softly and enjoying the sensation of each other's bodies.*

Tails the Fox: *Moans louder* Oh, this feels amazing! Your Glaceon is so cold and yet so pleasurable!

Princess Peach: *Smiling* I'm glad you like it, Tails. Glaceon is a great partner for anal play.

Cream the Rabbit: *Moans* And these toys are so amazing too! I can feel them hitting all the right spots.

Paulina: *Smiling* Yes, and it's so cute to see you enjoying yourself like this, Cream.

*As the four of them continue to explore their anal sexuality together, they moan and gasp in pleasure, feeling their bodies become more and more aroused.*

As Cream positions herself on her back, Tails and Princess Peach's Glaceon line up behind her, both of their penises hard and ready. Paulina helps play with Cream's pussy and anus, making sure she's ready for the double penetration.

Cream the Rabbit: *Moans* I can't wait! Please do me now!

*Tails and Glaceon enter her at the same time, causing Cream to scream in pleasure. She feels the coldness of Glaceon's penis and the warmth of Tails' at the same time, overwhelming her senses.*

Cream the Rabbit: *Moaning loudly* Oh my gosh, it feels so good! Don't stop!

Princess Peach: *Smiling* We won't, Cream. We'll keep going until you're completely satisfied.

*As the four of them continue to pleasure each other, their moans and screams of pleasure fill the room. They explore each other's bodies, trying new positions and toys, until they are all exhausted and covered in sweat.*