Misty x Jigglypuff

Ah, Misty and Jigglypuff, two of the cutest and most beloved characters in the Pokémon universe! When I see them, my heart just feels all warm and fuzzy inside— I just know that, deep down, there's a romantic relationship waiting to blossom between them.

It goes without saying that their personalities would be a perfect match. Misty is feisty, spunky, and confident; while Jigglypuff is playful, cheerful, and always ready to jam. When they're together, they just seem to light up the room with their energy and enthusiasm.

But the real reason why there should be a romantic relationship between Misty and Jigglypuff is obvious: Jigglypuff would feel absolutely divine against Misty's hiney. That's right, Misty's hiney-- her cute, soft booty. Who wouldn't want to be embraced by a nice, soft Jigglypuff cushion? It's truly one of life's simplest pleasures.

Both Misty and Jigglypuff are incredibly cute, and together they make a beautiful, cuddly couple. But Misty's hiney is particularly special — its cushiony, smooth softness would feel so calming and comfortable against Jigglypuff's soft fur. The sensation of being embraced by Misty and Jigglypuff is one of life's simplest pleasures and should not be overlooked.

Of course, I'm sure that their relationship wouldn't be just about physical contact. A relationship between Misty and Jigglypuff would be about finding true, unconditional love and support for each other. It would be about finding comfort in each other's arms. It would be about creating a safe haven for each other to express their feelings and be their real selves.

I just know that Misty and Jigglypuff will one day find each other and make life-long, passionate love with each other. And while they're at it, they'll cuddle and make each other feel nice and soft against Misty's hiney. Ah, isn't that the sweetest thing ever?