Buneary x Cream x Coco x Tails (all as mature adults)

The girls all turned to see the cute Buneary hopping towards them, blushing with desire. Cream couldn't resist and scooped the Buneary up, holding her close.

Cream: "Aww, you want to join in on the fun too, little Buneary? Don't worry, we'll take good care of you."

Coco and Vanilla couldn't help but smile at the cute Pokemon, and they all began to tease and play with the Buneary, gently stroking her fur and kissing her on the nose. Tails, still panting from his intense orgasm, watched with a smile as the girls welcomed the new addition to their group.

Tails: "Well, looks like we have a new friend joining us. Let's show her a good time too!"

Tails: Blushes as Buneary hops closer H-hey there, Buneary. You wanna join in on the fun?

Coco: Grinning mischievously I think Buneary is ready for some fun, aren't you, sweetie? Gently pushes Buneary towards Tails

Cream: Giggles Of course, we'll make sure to take good care of you, Buneary. Pulls out a small strap-on dildo from her bag and hands it to Buneary You can start by getting Tails nice and hard with this.

Buneary: Takes the strap-on dildo and blushes deeply Buneary... Hops closer to Tails and slides the dildo onto his cute fox cock, starting to stroke him with it

Tails: Moans softly as Buneary strokes him with the strap-on dildo Ohh...that feels good, Buneary. Keep going...

Coco: Smirks and leans over to Buneary You're so cute with your mouth open, Buneary. You want to taste Tails, don't you?

Cream: Nods in agreement Yes, go ahead and give him a nice deep throat, Buneary. We'll help you out.

Buneary: Blushes even more at the suggestion but nods eagerly Buneary!

The three girls move in and help Buneary as she slides her mouth over Tails' cock, taking him deeper and deeper until she's deepthroating him with ease. Tails moans and groans as they work him over, the pleasure building inside of him.

Coco: Yeah, we can teach you all sorts of naughty things. winks

Cream: How about we start with something simple? grins Buneary, how about you show us what you can do with that mouth of yours? giggles

Buneary: nods eagerly Buneary, bune bune! hops over to Tails and starts licking his cock, blushing furiously

Coco: Ooh, that's a good start. licks her lips Let me show you how to really work it, Buneary. slides up next to her and takes turns sucking on Tails' cock with her

Cream: joins in as well, licking and teasing Tails' balls Mmm, you two are doing great. smiles

Tails: moans softly This feels amazing. You girls are so talented.

Buneary: looks up at Tails, blushing Buneary, bune bune... takes his cock in her mouth again and starts sucking harder

Coco: wraps her arms around Tails' waist and grinds against him How about we take this to the bed, girls? smirks

Cream: nods Good idea, Coco. Let's show Buneary how to really have some fun. leads the way to the bed and starts undressing

Tails: follows eagerly, already hard and ready for more This is going to be so much fun.

As they all head towards their small sleepover bag outside in the grass under the stars, Coco and Cream excitedly show Buneary all sorts of anal play fun they can have. Buneary eagerly watches as they demonstrate with various toys and fingers, blushing at the sight of Tails' cute cock and the way the girls are playing with each other.