Misty x Blossom

Misty and Blossom met up at the park, both wearing cute and colorful outfits. They held hands and walked around the park, enjoying the warm sunshine and the sounds of birds chirping.

Blossom: You look so pretty today, Misty.

Misty: (blushing) Thank you, Blossom. You look amazing too.

Blossom: So, what do you want to do first?

Misty: How about we have a picnic?

Blossom: That sounds perfect!

They spread a blanket on the grass and took out a basket full of delicious food. They fed each other grapes and strawberries, giggling and chatting about their favorite things.

Blossom: I'm having so much fun with you, Misty.

Misty: Me too, Blossom. You're so cute and sweet.

Blossom: (blushing) Aww, thank you.

Misty: (leans in and kisses Blossom on the cheek) I can't resist your cuteness.

Blossom: (giggles) You're so silly.

After they finished their meal, they played a game of catch and enjoyed the scenery around them. As the sun started to set, they sat down on the blanket again and watched the stars come out.

Misty: This is so romantic.

Blossom: (smiling) It really is.

Misty: (leans in and kisses Blossom on the lips) Blossom, I have to tell you something.

Blossom: What is it?

Misty: (looks away, feeling guilty) I've been seeing Bubbles and Buttercup too.

Blossom: (shocked and hurt) What? How could you do that?

Misty: I'm so sorry, Blossom. I don't know what came over me.

Blossom: (stands up) I can't believe this. I thought you were different.

Misty: (gets up and tries to grab Blossom's hand) Please, Blossom, don't leave me. I love you.

Blossom: (pulls away) I can't be with someone who doesn't respect me. Goodbye, Misty.

Misty: (sadly watches Blossom walk away) I messed everything up.

Then, Misty teased Blossom with her butt as adults and they all got along and dated and got married. The end.