Jasmine x Penny Crygor

In a surprising turn of events at Entai School, Jasmine, the Gym Leader from the Johto region of Pokémon, found herself at the center of a rather unconventional request. Blushing, she hesitantly voiced her desire, "People think I love stuff like boobie milking... but could your goofy experiments milk my butt with anal juices?"

Penny Crygor, always up for a challenge and eager to showcase her quirky inventions, responded with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Say no more, Jasmine! I can milk your butt like a Miltank." The atmosphere in the room shifted as they embraced the unexpected request with a sense of playfulness and exploration.

Jasmine, with a giggly excitement, agreed, "Hehehe. Yay! Let's go." The characters, driven by the spirit of experimentation and consensual exploration, embarked on this unique adventure with enthusiasm.

Penny Crygor, ever the inventive genius, unveiled a specially designed gadget for the task at hand – the Juicy-Joy Extractor. Shaped like a playful Pokémon, the device promised a blend of joy and intimacy. "Jasmine, get ready for a milking experience like no other!" Penny exclaimed.

The anal juices were-a-flowin' from Jasmine the Gym Leader from the Johto region.

"Now I know how a Miltank feels~ when they get milked..." Jasmine cutely giggled, blushing as her butthole got milked of anal juices from WarioWare's Penny Crygor.

The End.