Misty x Buttercup

Misty can be heard cheering from the audience, "Wow, that's so cool! I can't wait to try it out in the new Pokémon game!"

The representatives from GameFreak notice Misty's excitement and decide to invite her on stage. "Hey, Misty! How would you like to demonstrate a new feature in the game?" one of them asks.

Misty's eyes light up as she eagerly nods her head. "Yes, please!"

The representatives explain to the audience that in these new games, trainers can now use Pokémon moves too, and they can even combine their moves with their Pokémon's to create powerful combos. They ask Misty and Buttercup to demonstrate the feature together.

Buttercup flies onto the stage, looking excited to be part of the demonstration. Misty sends out her Pokémon, a cute Pikachu, and the two trainers stand side by side, facing the audience.

The representatives hand Misty a carrot and explain that they'll be demonstrating how trainers can combine moves together. "Misty, why don't you use Pikachu's Thunder Shock on the carrot first?" one of them suggests.

Misty nods and commands Pikachu to use Thunder Shock. The audience cheers as sparks fly from Pikachu's cheeks, hitting the carrot and splitting it in two.

"Now, Buttercup, it's your turn!" the other representative says.

Buttercup wags her tail and gets into position, looking determined. She starts to wiggle her rear end back and forth, and then she quickly turns around and smacks the carrot with her tail, slicing it cleanly in two.

The audience erupts in cheers and applause as Misty and Buttercup take a bow. "That was amazing!" Misty exclaims. "I can't wait to see what other combos we can come up with in the game!"

Misty had been eagerly waiting for this Pokémon Presents event, excited to hear about any new features and updates to the beloved franchise. As GameFreak Inc. took the stage, Misty's heart raced with anticipation.

After discussing some new updates, GameFreak Inc. announced a brand new feature: combo attacks between Pokémon or Pokémon Trainers. Misty's eyes lit up with excitement, and she couldn't wait to see it in action.

"Hey, Buttercup, want to give this a try?" Misty asked the flying heroine who had flown onto the stage.

Buttercup eagerly agreed, and GameFreak Inc. set up a demonstration using a carrot as the target. Misty and Buttercup stood side by side, ready to show off their new moves.

"Alright, on my count," GameFreak Inc. said, "Three, two, one...go!"

Misty and Buttercup moved in sync, using their Tail Whips to knock the carrot into the air. As it flew higher, they followed up with a joint tackle, hitting the carrot back and forth between them with their butts and causing it to explode into pieces.

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, and Misty felt a sense of pride at being able to demonstrate this new feature.

"I can't wait to try this out in the game!" Misty exclaimed.

Buttercup nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we're gonna make a great team!"

GameFreak Inc. smiled, pleased with the success of the demonstration. "Thank you, Misty and Buttercup, for showing us what this new feature is capable of."

Misty beamed with joy, knowing that this was just the beginning of what was sure to be an exciting new era for Pokémon.