CHAPTER 7

May 21st 2021

11.20pm

Lombardi's Mansion

Madeleine's POV

On the way to Lorenzo's mansion, I found out that he is 28, goes to the gym a lot, has two younger siblings and knows how to cook.

I love me a man who can cook.

We were in his Porsche and my car was still near the club. Amaya has a spare key so she'll take it for me.

Right now we entered his room and took our shoes off. After locking the door, Lorenzo pushed me against the wall and ripped my shirt off whilst I unbuttoned his.

Yes, he ripped it! He best be buying me a new one.

I wasn't wearing a bra because the top I wore was backless and had an exposed front. Plus I ran out of nipple covers.

He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. We made eye contact as he took off his trousers so he was only his boxers. I just wanted him to fuck me already.

Lorenzo then hovered over me and passionately kissed me. I could feel him smiling through the kiss and I slid my tongue into his mouth as well as wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulled away leaving me wanting more and flipped us over so that I was on top of him.

"Sit on my face"

I got up to remove my skirt and underwear and he moved back a little before I sat down right on his face. I was so wet already.

His tongue slid in and out of me as he smacked my ass and spread my cheeks. He stuck his finger in my pussy and licked, sucked and spat on it. I continously moaned and put my hand on his hair to push his head further into my pussy.

"You like that amore?" he smacked my ass again.

(Love)

"Fuck yes" I moaned.

Then I thought to myself. Why not 69?

After tying my hair into a ponytail. I bent forward and pulled his dick out of his boxers. This guy gives off big dick energy and indeed has a big dick. He was hard already and it had veins.

I slowly stroked his dick and moaned as I felt him insert another finger in me.

"Merda" I heard Lorenzo say.

(Shit)

I licked up the precum and took his tip in my mouth then began to suck. I used both of my hands to stroke the bottom of his dick. He let out a soft groan.

Then I licked a line from his tip to his balls and sucked them. At the same time, he continued to suck on my pussy and finger me.

My head bobbed up and down on his dick and I spat and licked on it until his dick was slippery and my sucking was sloppy.

"Lorenzo I'm gonna cum" and then I came on his face and he licked up my juices.

"You taste so good baby" I moved off of him and told him to sit against the bed frame. I wanna ride him.

He removed his boxers and took a condom out from the drawer on the bedside table and put it on.

I straddled Lorenzo, grabbed and aligned his dick and slowly sunk myself down. I moaned as his dick felt so good inside of my pussy.