CHAPTER 20

July 2nd 2021
Friday

New York, USA

Lombardi's Mansion

8pm

Madeleine's POV

Madeleine's POV

"I've missed you" I said to Gabriel whilst holding him on the couch.

We got here like a minute ago, Amaya already spotted Valentino in the dark living room with the others - Andres, Viola, Dario and Angelika.

I don't know where Lorenzo is, you'd think that he'd be here with everyone else since he knows I'm coming over today.

Gabriel started babbling something in his own baby language and Angelika recorded him. He's 7 months old and has finished teething.

He looks a lot like his mum but has his dad's eyes.

"He is just so adorable" I just wanna squeeze his little cheeks.

"He needs a friend, who's gonna give him one" Angelika questioned with a smirk on her face.

I looked away from Gabriel and there were a few eyes on me.

Why me?!

"I don't know what you guys are looking at me for" I scoffed returning my attention to the baby. There's a reason why I was on birth control.

"Well Lorenzo is really horny like all the time, do you not see the way he eyes you up and down like you're the last meal on earth. He talks a lot more than he used to outside of work now" Valentino said with everyone else agreeing.

He does do that a lot. It gives me butterflies in my stomach, like a school girl. I'll admit that he is really horny at times.

Yes I want kids in the future and if I found out I was pregnant right now I probably wouldn't be getting an abortion. However, kids are a lot of work and really change your life. For now, I want to live being responsible for just myself and not myself and kids.

"Plus you just seem to be good with babies, he hasn't cried one bit since you've been holding him. He always cries with me" Andres rolls his eyes before Angelika snatched his ear and twisted it.

"Don't roll your eyes at my baby" she warned him. She released his ear and he held it in pain while we laughed at him. The mother in her really popped out.