CHAPTER 10

June 3rd 2021
Thursday

New York City, USA

4pm

Madeleine's POV

Milan, here I come!

Lorenzo and I were in his black Maserati to his private airport. Everyone else - Lucia, Viola, Andres, Valentino and Amaya were in another car.

Dario and Angelika stayed in New York for the business apparently.

Lorenzo said he wanted the two of us to be alone and I was kind of glad. Things would probably be awkward with Lucia if she knows.

I've started to become a little suspicious of him though. He has loads of bodyguards and home security. I get that he's rich but it's a lot. I could have sworn that I heard a bodyguard talking about some type of illegal shit. Mikhail said he goes on a lot of these business trips and his "meetings" are very late at night sometimes. I've been trying to ignore it since I'm not 100% sure.

"What's the time difference?" I asked him, his hand was still rubbing on my thigh. For the past two days Lorenzo's been extra touchy. Especially when we were alone.

Sometimes he can be really quiet around the others when we're not working but he talks more with me.

"New York is 6 hours behind" I'm gonna be jet lagged asf.

"I forgot to ask before but who does your tattoos?" I turned to him. He was in a dark red short sleeve shirt with black trousers and Jordan shoes. His chain and watch were gold and his jacket was in the backseat. He looks real fine.

I dressed up in a black top with a v-neck and dark trousers with a gold necklace and bracelet. Planes are usually cold.

(Hair and outfit)

(Hair and outfit)

"My friend in New York" then I asked him to send me the details and he agreed. I have a lot more piercings than tattoos. I've got small ones on my hands because I'm scared I'll get a big one and regret it.

We pulled up to the car pack of the airport and he started reversing with one hand. It's so attractive when men do that.

"You ready?" he asked and pulled out the car keys.

"Yeah" I lied.

"Are you sure?"  he asked turning towards me.