CHAPTER 16

June 7th 2021
Monday

Milan, Italy

Lombardi's Plane

11am

(Amaya's fit)

(Amaya's fit)

Amaya's POV

The weekend trip was over and the rest of us were now on the plane waiting for Lucia, Maddy and Lorenzo.

I can't wait to hear about their date.

I was sitting next to Valentino and he had his hand on my thigh as we waited for everyone else.

"Hi everyone, sorry I'm late there was loads of traffic" Lucia rushed onto the plane and greeted us.

"It's fine we're still waiting for Maddy and Lorenzo" Valentino hugged her then sat back down next to me.

"Ok" she walked over to Viola and sat with her. Viola put her legs on top of Lucia's and sighed.

Just as we sat down the last 2 entered the plane and they looked very tired as they acknowledged us and sat down.

I got up and grabbed my best friend's hand and led her away from the others because I wanna hear about this date.

The plane took off as I started talking.

"Good morning, you look so tired, did you sleep?" I questioned Maddy.

"Good morning to you too and yes I did sleep for like 8 hours but somehow I'm still tired" she shrugged her shoulders.

"So, how was the date?" I nudged her arm and saw a smirk on her face which tells me that it went well.

"It was really nice. We were on this yacht and we had dinner then saw some dolphins and talked a lot more" she babbled on "I'm really starting to like him"

"I'm so happy for you" it brightens my day to see a smile on her face.

"What about you and Valentino, what's happened recently?" she held my hands.

"Well on Saturday we went out to this art gallery, it was so beautiful and I got flowers on the street. I was kind of confused when I saw a little store with this guy that draws pictures of people, I wanted to go there but Valentino pretty much dragged me away. People seemed scared too" I said. I've been thinking about that and something is definitely off.