CHAPTER 21

July 16th 2021
Friday

New York, USA

Lombardi's Mansion

Madeleine's POV

"You need to relax or I'm gonna fall" I warned him. Lorenzo has so much tension in his back so I made him lay down on his stomach on the bed whilst I stood on his back.

I used to do this with my aunties when I was younger. Sometimes I would get Toyin to stand on me and it felt really good.

"I don't think this is a good idea bambina" he said as I put my goddess braids into a low ponytail.

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing" I warned him again and he shut up.

2 weeks have passed. I've practically moved back to the mansion. Instead of being in my room, I've been in Lorenzo's, most of my stuff is here. Same for Amaya, she moved into my room although she's in Valentino's room a lot more.

I turned around to face the TV since Netflix was on and held onto the headboard of the bed so for my safety. After a couple minutes, I got off his back and sat next to him.

"Better?" I asked. He nodded his head and pecked my lips.

I don't have work due to the summer break, well not as much as I usually do anyway. Amaya and I had planned on travelling in the summer before we met Lorenzo and Valentino so I'll ask her later if she should still travel.

Or maybe a girls trip with her, Lucia, Viola and Angelika. That would be so much fun.

"I have to go and take care of a few things but I'll be back in a few hours" he got off the bed and into the walk-in closet to pick a pair of shoes.

"That's fine I'm going out with the girls soon" I followed him into the closet and checked myself out in the mirror trying to decide on whether I should stay in the same outfit or change into something else.

"Where to?" he put his socks on

"An escape room because I've always wanted to try it out then dinner" I mentally decided to stay in the same outfit and put on some makeup.

I brought my vanity that was in my old room to this one weeks ago to stop myself from going back and forth between moves. Well Lorenzo moved the vanity for me.

"Ok, if Viola's with you then you don't need to take Mikhail, you can take one of my cars" he pulled me into him by the hips and placed a kiss on my forehead. I noticed that he was in an all black outfit like a spy.