"Chapter Six"

Trini would wake me up to bring me up dinner, I would still eat but I still felt exhausted. I only slept for a bit more until waking up and watch the small TV in my room. I heard gentle but polite knocking.

"Come in," I politely spoke.

Instead of expecting Trini or her family to come in and try to get to know me, it was Jason.

"Oh... Jason." I said, not expecting him.

"I wanted to come check up on you. It took some convincing with Trini and her parents." He said as he held a bouquet of roses.

I blushed a bit before shaking my head.

"Uhh... thanks."

He smiled and nodded.

"Just... set it on my nightstand or bring it downstairs." I said as he would set it on my nightstand.

"Have you meet the family yet?"

"Somewhat. Trini explained the fabricated story about what happened." I explained, "And they know I need rest."

Jason nodded.

"After all that, I think we all needed it."

I made a small laugh.

"I'm surprised you're not at your place resting," I commented.

"Well I figured to see how you're doing, keep you company for a bit."

"Oh you didn't have to. Trini comes to check up me and so does her parents from time to time."

He chuckled.

"Yea but after what you've been through, I couldn't help to worry."

I blushed a bit... I still cannot understand everything. Love is so weird.

"You're too kind." I said nervously while playing with my hair.

Jason took notice, making a chuckle before smugly grinning.

"What?"

"Nothing, just you look cute."

And that feeling grew... I still want to deny it. But it also feels so... right? I know Rita's going to get her revenge on Jason and everyone... including me.

"You okay? You look to be sad."

"Just... worried about Rita's plans. I know after everything, she's going to have her revenge not only you and the gang, but including me." I lay back and looked at my ceiling, "I felt the disappointment in her when she first got me and put me in the forcefield. I saw her anger and disappointment but I always knew that day would come. That I would be yet another of her failed experiments."

Jason moved closer.

"You aren't a failure, you're a success. I mean you literally shown Rita who's boss and you're on the team she despises the most."  He went on, reassuringly smiling.

"But if I weren't and I were evil would you still be complimenting me then?" I coldly asked.

Jason didn't say anything. Of course he didn't want to admit it.

"Exactly." I said as I saw he's laying at the side where I can't get out, so instead I rolled over facing away from him.

"Violet..." he said frowning.

"Jason. Everyone knows and I know." I said still looking away.

He sighs.

"I was going to eventually tell you myself but... it is out in the open now."

I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry, Violet. But I couldn't help it. At first I was friendly and saw how kind you were but the more I got to hang out with you and got to—"

"You only saw my facade, Jason." I cut off, turning towards him.

"You didn't put one up when you betrayed your mother and creator." Jason adds.

And that is true.

"But then after that I got to see the real you and fall in love with you."

I didn't say anything. Still trying to process this.

"Violet?"

"Jason... although I... I just need to process everything."

He nods.

"I understand. Take all the time you need." He said with a huge grin.

I weakly smiled before getting tired. Jason took notice.

"You should rest."

I nodded.

"You leaving or?"

"I'll hang out with Trini for a bit." He said with a grin.

I nod once more and Jason would leave. But instead of immediately passing out, I had a little second wind kick in. That warm, fuzzy feeling... I really enjoy this feeling. I know I was made to feel no emotion and take over the world but...

I looked at the bouquet of roses before carefully grabbing one. To be honest, I had been so focused on the rangers, I never really got to enjoy the beauty of earth. I took a small sniff. It had an interesting smell that almost is relaxing. I know that roses do have thorns, but I didn't see any. Probably Jason made the florist take them out so they won't harm me.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I know I have to make a decision eventually... I just need time. I would put the rose where it belong before I would climb back into bed. And then falling back to sleep.