"Chapter Thirteen"

While hiding out, I looked at the moon. Mother and Zedd's jaws are probably to floor seeing how I accomplished ONE thing they had tried and failed. I know they're going to be on the communicator asking me — No PLEADING me to come back.

Nope. I'm my own villain. I got mother's old ally on my side and that's all I need unless if more monsters want to be part of the better team.

"My lady," Finster spoke.

Before you say anything, since it's been confirmed I have half of Zedd's DNA, I've become "Lady Vida" towards Finster.

"What is it now?"

"They got away." He said.

"Of course, probably plan on ways to get their friend back. And try to get the antidote to work on me." I said in a not surprised tone.

"Would you like me to make a copy but render it useless?" Finister asked.

"No, because they're going to have Billy and Trini—"

Then it hit me.

"I think we need to target either Billy or Trini next. Without one of them they can't have the brawns without the brains."

"Yes! That is a good idea."

I put my finger up.

"No need to act like that around me. I need you to be honest around me."

Finster hesitantly nods. I approached the crystal ball, watching Jason suffering for a brief moment. He's struggling, trying to call out for the name I went under by. Won't he ever learn? I leaned against my wand.

"Don't you get it? I was never Violet. It was all a ruse, just give up, Red Ranger." I said.

"That's not true! You were good! You were kind, funny, nice, and sweet to everyone. That's what made me—"

I couldn't help to laugh at him.

"Man I really did get to your head the worst. You actually thought that we were together? I have to give it to you, red ranger. You are very stubborn." I said.

"Did you just compliment him, Lady Vida?"

"No. I just find it funny he's still stubborn enough to believe we were together," I corrected him.

Finster nodded. I would end the communication.

"Alright, Finster. Which monster you have in mind to target Billy?"

"According my calculations, Billy is with the Yellow Ranger. So if I create a little distrust or make a rival of his..." Finster said as he shows the molds.

I smiled. Perfect.

"As for the putties?"

"Those what are what you saw earlier, I've tinkered and improved them since I last created putties for your Mother."

I nodded, patting Finster's shoulder. Although I still have the memories when I was on earth: All it had been changed when I became the person I am now. As for what I did to the putties? I did what I had to do. They would've posed a risk during my mission. But... why do I— oh god.

"Oh Finster before you start the monsters can you... check to see if the antidote got on me somehow? I'm feeling..."

Finster would immediately walk around.

"Hm... you seem fine, My Lady." He paused, "what's made you worried?"

"You see when I was... ugh." I paused, "Nice. Mother sent putties to hurt me and I had killed them once I had them under my control."