"Chapter Ten"

It's happening all over again. I am an idiot to forget that you can't defeat the evil that I have in me. Only it's put in the back until Zedd returns and it'll be worse than before.

"We must put—" Alpha would try to say.

"NO!" I let out, curled up in the ball, constantly battling.

Zordon and Alpha were discussing on how to make it stop. I just looked at my hands. It's shaking violently. I'm fighting the urge to betray them and not a fake betrayal. But a real one.

"All... all we can do is contain me for now." I can spit out.

It felt like my body is on fire. Even if they tried to put me to sleep — it won't work like before. I just rocked back and forth. I just began to hate the fact I'm created to defeat the rangers and take over the world and to impress Zedd. 

"Is there a way to stop this?" Zordon asked.

I tried to think. There's only one... but it's risky.

"There's... one. But you guys—" I heaved a painful sigh, "will not like this."

"What is it?"

"...You must kill me."

"No! We cannot! There's got to be other options! Ai ay ay!"

"Any other options?"

"Zordon, I'm sorry... there isn't any other option. If you want to see me again, you have to create me. Though..." I bite my lower lip, "my memory won't be the same if I'm recreated."

"We cannot do this!" Alpha cried.

"Alpha, look into the databases to find a cure."

I bite my lower lip.

"Zordon... I'm sorry even if you try, there's nothing." I said.

I've made my mind up. I take my morpher and watch off leaving it on the controls.

"Tell the rangers I'm sorry and this is a goodbye."

"VIOLET!" Alpha cried out as I teleported away.

Jason

The rangers and I kept trying to teleport back.  Eventually we had to use the car to teleport back to Alpha's working on the controls.

"Where's Violet?" I asked.

"Rangers, Violet had left to head to the moon base alone."

"She's going to die!" Alpha cried out.

"No!" Kim cried out.

"What can we do?" Zack asked.

"Alpha is looking into cure her. You must stop her from getting herself killed. It is risky to go all alone."

"Then we work into teams." Tommy suggested.

"Correct."

I looked at Kimberly, already making up my mind on taking her with me. Seeing how Kimberly is close with Violet.

"I'll take Kim." I suggested.

"Billy and I will stay here to look at the cure."

"Zack and Tommy, you must remain on earth if Rita sends her monsters or Violet returns."