"Chapter Twelve"

Vida

I've been "contained" and I hadn't made a distress signal yet. I have a bad feeling.

"Come on, Vida! Make that signal!" Mother demanded.

Mother went from trying to get his attention — to now working beside him and becoming the boss like she originally was.

"Alright, but don't get upset if my plan fails again." I said as I would then fake my puppy eyes, injuries, "Rangers help!! I've been held captive and brainwashed!! I was only to try break it to cry for help!!" I cried out, "Save me, rangers! Save me, Jason! I'm on the moon base as before but in a different room!" I continued to cried out as then they would finish the distress signal.

I hope this works.

Jason

After dealing with the monsters Zedd and now Rita sent, Alpha called most of us to listen to the distress signal coming from Violet.

When I listened, I am reminded of last time... only this time it's different.

"What if it's a trap?" Kim asked.

"I agree,"

But when she said "Save me Jason!" Even if it was fake — I wanted to. I wanted to be her hero. I looked at Tommy for a moment before looking at Trini and Billy.

"Is the antidote ready?"

"Almost." Billy replied.

"We just need to finish the last details to it before it could work."

"We have to save our friend."

Tommy then took a step forward.

"Knowing Zedd, he's having Violet there and not letting her leave. Perhaps he's behind this."

"...Rangers it isn't just Zedd. Rita is working alongside Zedd."

That explains the stronger putties and monsters because of the double power they share.

"But we have to do what it takes and take the risk." I said towards Billy and Trini.

They reluctantly nodded... just need a plan to have Violet lured out.

Vida

They aren't coming. As I sensed it.

"AND YOU SAID ITS FOOL PROOF!" Zedd responded.

"You are a disgrace!" Rita spoke.

I clenched my hand into a fist. To be honest, even though I was created as the puppet for both of them, playing house as the two—

I looked at them. I had felt a bitter taste in my tongue.

"Mother..."

"Don't you mother me!" Rita said in disgust.

I think I understand why I betrayed them in the first place. I never get the respect. But would I join the rangers again? Never.

"You know what? I'm tired of playing house. Even though I may be evil like you wanted mother, I deserve the attention and respect but no." I said putting my hands up, "You rather be in love with the dark lord than to pay attention to your failed creation funding out WHY I was a failed creation in the first place."