Chapter 4-Jade the Princess

- Oh yeah?! Who are they? Zen and Mitsuhide asked, screaming.

Still your p.o.v

- It's not important for now. What do you think happened to Izana?

- Did you see the woman who was with Izana ? Mitsuhide asked.

- Yep! A light brown haired woman. She wore a light pink dress and a small crown.

- It's the work of Jade! I knew it! Zen screamed happily.

Before I even had time to ask who this 'Jade' was, Kiki answered for me.

- Jade is the second princess of Majind. She's been trying to make Izana love her ever since you left.

- But he never really gave her any attention, Zen added.

- I'm sure it's because of this drink. Jade gives him a cup of a pink liquid each time they eat breakfast, Mitsuhide said.

- But does anyone here know what this pink liquid is? Shirayuki asked.

- I think I know where to start the research, Obi said. There is this place in town that sells potions. It might be from here.

- How about we go see? Kiki proposed.

- We are surely going to visit but before. I think we need to sleep first, I replied, smiling.

They all smiled and left my room.

Timeskip

I wake up to the sound of bird chirping. Maryse had just opened the curtains and light filled the room.

- Good morning, Miss.

- Maryse for goodness' sake! I told you to call me by my name!

- I'm sorry! It's just been a really long time since we last saw each other.

- Yeah, I know. I hope everyone has been taking care of you. Did someone hurt you?

- No, they didn't dare say anything.

- Good! Now, can you give me a small dress? I will get to town today, I don't want anyone to know that I'm back.

She nodded, smiling, and got me a small f/c dress. It got down to my knees and had a small belt in the middle. I dressed up and with Maryse's help, I got my hair fixed. When I was done, I got down to eat breakfast with everyone. But before I was able to get in the room, the whole group except Shirayuki stopped me. She wasn't able to come because of her work.

- He still doesn't know you're here so I thought it would be a good idea to not let him know. I got you some bread and a little bit of juice, Kiki said.

She was right, without him knowing, I would be free to move in the castle.

- Thank you, you're still as thoughtful as I remember.

She smiled at me and handed me my food. I ate on the way to the store. Obi was in front of us, leading us to a small shop. It looked old and rusty, even the door looked on the verge of falling. Obi opened the door and let us in. An old woman was sitting behind a desk.

- What can I do for you? She asked us.

She looked friendly and even though she was old, she didn't really look like it.

- We would like to know what kind of pink potions you have? I asked.

- I have a lot of flower juices, a potion that helps you lose weight and even love potions.

It clicked in our mind. The love potion!

- Can I have a love potion please? I asked.

The old woman smiled at me and got a small bottle with a pale pink liquid in it.

- It's the same colour as the one Izana drinks, Mitsuhide said in my ear.

- How does it work? Kiki asked.

- Well, it's simple. You have to do is put a drop of your blood. Then you give it to the one you want. The effects are going to be in action when someone will have drunk a single drop of the liquid.

- Is there any way to break the effect of the potion?

- It's going to stay in effect for 24 hours. That is only if the one who drank it doesn't fight back.

- What does that mean? Zen asked.

- If for example it's your black haired friend here that drank the potion, you can try and make him remember one of you. He will be able to fight and if he can, the power of the potion is going to disappear. And to make this story more cliche, if someone kisses him with true love, he won't be under the potion's charms.

- How much is it for the bottle? I asked.

- It's two bottles for three dollars.

- Okay then, I will buy two.

I got $3 from my purse and exchanged it for two small bottles. We thanked her and got out.

- Why did you buy two bottles? You won't even need one, Kiki said.

I whispered to her.

- I won't but maybe you will need a little bit of help with Mitsu.

She became as red as a tomato and looked away. I smiled at her and didn't say anything else. Soon enough, we were back in front of the palace. The guards, when they saw me and Kiki, opened the door for us.

- It's good to have you back, Captain! one of them said.

- It's good to be back. I hope you've been working well, I smile at them.

They nodded and we got inside. To my surprise, I saw Princess Jade insulting a maid. It wasn't anyone, it was Maryse. My friend was on the verge of crying.

- What is happening here?

Both women looked at me.

- Miss Y/n!

Maryse calmed down when she saw me.

- Can I know why you are screaming at my maid? I asked through gritted teeth.

- I can do whatever I want, it's not a simple guard like you who can stop me.

I smirked.

- Make attention Second Princess of Majind, you don't want to mess with me. Or else, you're going to pay, with your life.

I looked at her, fire burning in my eyes. She smiled at me even though she was scared.

- Oh yeah? And how do you plan on doing that?

- I know kings and queens, people who are even more powerful than you. I might be a simple guard for now.

I whispered the last two words so no one heard me and then pushed the stupid princess out of my way.

- Maryse we are going.

I got my head held high as I looked down on Jade.

- You're Izana's old girlfriend, aren't you!

I heard Jade scream as the whole group followed me.

- I was his lover and I will be again!

- Then it's war, Y/n!

- May the best win, Jade!

I continue to walk away, a big malefic smile on my face.