Chapter 9-Troublemaker

- Now, can you tell me how you are planning to annoy little Princess Jade? Zen asked.

- Oh! I have my ways. I'm sure you're going to hear from me! I laughed wickedly.

No one's p.o.v

Y/n took her mission quite seriously. She wouldn't let Jade take a break.The two princess took it to heart to annoy the other one more. Y/n once found all her clothes wet. She returned the favour by tearing Jade's favourite pink dress into pieces. Jade replied by taking all her jewellery away from her for a day. In answer, Y/n took all her perfume and broke one for the next day. When Y/n asked for fruits from a maid, Jade gave her a basket of plastic food. Y/n was furious so she putted a lot of spices in Jade's food, making her go all red. Then, while the assassin and thief girl was talking to Kiki and Mitsuhide, Jade attached a fake snake to Y/n's skirt. She then screamed, faking horror. Y/n took her sword out and in less than a few seconds, the poor plastic snake was in piece. For revenge, Y/n sneaked on Jade while she was eating dinner alone and pushed her face right into red sauce pastas. And it goes on. But over everything, they started to form a relation. It wasn't as enemies, they started to find it funny to see the other laugh. They ended up as friends, not the best of friends, but friends. Even though neither one wanted to admit that. So the jokes and pranks started to become less current.

It's only four days later that Y/n decided to go see Izana. She had dyed her hair black one last time for the few days left in Clariness.

Knock Knock Knock

She waited, her hands shaking by fear of rejection. To her surprise, Izana opened the door himself.

- Y/n? Y/n!

He took her in a big tight hug.

- I missed you so much! I thought you wouldn't come back.

Your p.o.v

He buried his face in the crook of my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. I was really surprised. But when I finally got back all my senses, I pushed him back. He stood up, looking at me confused for the rejection.

- Don't you love princess Jade? I saw you kissing her once.

- I don't know what she did to me. I feel horrible, as if I wasn't allowed to think by myself. The worst is that I don't remember what happens when I am under her control.

I pushed him inside of his office and closed the door. I swear I saw Jade walking towards us with a plate of pink cookies.

- Do you still love me? I ask him.

- Of course I do! You're the only thing that won my heart. No one is better than you, you are strong, selfless, caring and beautiful.

He slowly put her hand on her cheek, stroking it slowly.

- I love you so damn much it hurts. I couldn't and would never leave you.

- Not even for Jade?

- Not even for Jade.

I smiled and gracefully slipped my arms around his neck.

- I'm happy you're back to your old self.

He smiled at me, oh how much I missed this gorgeous smile. I got on my tippy toes and got my mouth near his. I could feel his breathing on my lips as his beautiful blue eyes looked deep into mine. His eyes were the same colour as my hair. And, finally, after three years of waiting, he closed the space between us. Our lips started to move in sync, fitting together like two pieces in a puzzle. We separated for a few seconds. After I took a small breath, we were back together more fiercer than before. Our emotions show through all the kisses.

We didn't stop kissing, our lips only disconnecting when we needed air. At one point, I granted access to his tongue and we started to battle for dominance. After a heated battle, he won and I allowed him to enter my mouth. When he finished exploring mine, he granted me access to his mouth. It tasted like strawberries and chocolate, two perfect flavours together.

Knock Knock Knock

Something interrupted just as his hands started to play with the hem of my shirt. We both distanced ourselves. When Izana and my breathing calmed down, he called the person in.

- I'm sorry to bother you. But I thought you would like to enjoy some cookies, the small maid said.

- Yes, thank you.

They were the same pink cookies I saw in Jade's hands just before entering. They were the same light pink as the love potion.

- Izana, I want to ask you something.

- Go ahead, he said, looking directly at me.

- I know for sure that Jade is going to use you for something, but I want you to promise me that you will always love me.

- I will.

He took my hands in his.

- Y/n L/n, I promise to always love you, no matter what Jade does to me.

He left a small peck on my forehead.

- I will help you soon. I just need everything to be in place and for that. You need to take Jade with you to the Lost Princess' coronation.

- Will do. Please be safe.

- We won't be seeing each other before the grant event. I didn't tell you but I am actually from Salam. I was born there and my family was working for the old queen and king before they both died. So I will have to help.

He smiled.

- I'm happy for you. You finally found your old family. And even though it isn't here anymore, I promise that soon, we will form a family together.

I blushed and replied.

- I would love it too!

He chuckled, kissed my lips one last time before I left the room.

- Join us for lunch, it would be fun.

- I will.

My heart was as light as a feather. I knew I won the battle between me and Jade. Izana's heart was with me just like mine was with him.

Timeskip

It was lunch time, as soon as I put my foot in the room, I knew that it would be hard. Jade was sitting just beside the handsome prince. When she saw me, she smirked and kissed him in front of her.

At that time, she knew. She knew that she wouldn't be able to save Izana from Jade's grip until the coronation time. And so, she decided to take her things, Kiki, Zen and everyone else, with her to Salam the next day, first hour in the morning.

Hi everyone! Unfortunately, the winter break is ovee and I'm back to school. I will update one day on two until the book is over. I think it's going to be like 12 chapters in total. So there's only 3 chapters left. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be puploshed Wenesday.

- S. Nawfal