Chapter 12-A Happy Ending

A few months later, the first prince of Clariness and the Lost Princess of Salam got married. They merged both kingdoms by taking down the borders. The castle fo Salam became a museum while the royal family moved into Clariness' castle. Y/n's dress was the most beautiful one ever seen. Both Izana and Y/n felt complete with the other one. They couldn't have been happier. And both of them lived happily ever after with all their friends, I ended the story.

- I hope I will meet my prince like you! g/n (your daughter's name)said, dreamily.

- I don't think I want to get married. I want to stay free! b/n (your son's name) answered his big sister before yawning.

I kissed both of them and adjusted b/n's cover.

- Goodnight sweetheart, I whispered.

- Goodnight, mom, they replied as they finally let sleep take over.

I slowly went out of their big room. I suddenly felt hands around my waist and someone turned me around before gently laying his lips on mine. I kissed my husband back happily. When we both backed up, I saw him smile. He looked inside their room, chuckling softly.

- They are perfect, I told him.

- We just need one more.

I felt myself go red at his statement. I coughed a little bit to catch his attention.

- Why are you looking at me like that? B/n looks exactly like me and g/n is a copy of you. We need one that has your beautiful hair and my gorgeous eyes.

I smiled, grabbed his collar and kissed him again.

- I love you so much, I told him.

- I love you even more, princess.

We walked toward our room. On the way, I saw the royal family portrait. The four of us were smiling happily, B/n in his father's arms. G/n sitting on my lap. And Izana's free arm wrapped around my shoulders. I smiled at it.

No matter what life throws our way, if we stay together, we can win against anything!

The End

Thank you for taking to time to read my story! It means a lot to me. I am happy that I finally finished the story and I hope you liked it. It was fun to write.

❤️❤️❤️

- S. Nawfal