Chapter 7-First Step

I got inside the bathroom, washed my hair and put a towel over it, hiding its real colour. When I got back to the big couch, all my friends' eyes were on me. I smiled as I took the towel off, letting my hair move freely.

- It's-It's beautiful, Shirayuki said.

- It's navy BLUE! Zen screamed, surprised.

Your p.o.v

- Now you know everything about me. I am the lost princess of Salam and my hair is not h/c, it's navy blue.

- I guess it's now that you tell us what you plan to do against Jade, Kiki said.

- I won't tell you now. I think it's better like that.

They nodded even though they all looked frustrated.

- Now, how about you leave my room, it's already two hours before midnight.

- See you tomorrow, Obi, Mitsuhide and Shirayuki got up.

- Make attention, Jade has a lot of people working for her in the palace, Zen said before leaving with the three others.

I turn my head to Kiki. She looked lost.

- Why didn't you tell me in one of the letters?

- I didn't like the idea of telling you everything on paper. It's an important matter and I hope knowing everything about me isn't going to break our friendship.

- I promised we would stay friends forever, I won't break it for anything in the world, she smiled at me.

I smile at her and give her a hug.

- I'm still not accustomed to your new hair colour.

I let out a small chuckle.

- I wanted to ask you something, I started hesitantly.

She looked at me curiously.

- I am still new to being a princess and I will need help dressing up for my coronation.

She laughed.

- Don't worry, I will help you. After all, that's what friends are for!

I smile, grateful. She signs and gets up.

- I need to go now. I still have to go to the guards. They asked me to not hold anything back, she smirked.

- Can I come with you? It's been a long time since we last joined forces, I smirked like her.

She grabbed my arm and ran toward the training grounds. I saw around twenty men and five women fighting each other. I could see fear in their eyes as soon as they saw Kiki and me together.

- Ready? Kiki asks me as she takes her sword out.

- Always! So who's first?!

I took out my sword and prepared myself. Fifteen men came my way while the rest got to Kiki and so I started to fight back. In less than a few seconds, they were all lying on the ground.

- Is that really the best you can do? Come on! I taught you better than that!

- You left us alone for three years! Why do you even care about us! One of the men screamed at me.

- I had to find myself! Don't use my travels as an excuse to escape the consequences. You stopped practising after I left!

Some of them got up.

- Good! Now, show me what you can really do!

They attacked me with more force than last time. We started to battle fiercely. I ended up losing a few strands of hair but I won the whole thing.