Chapter 10-Welcome to Salam

At that time, she knew. She knew that she wouldn't be able to save Izana from Jade's grip until the coronation time. And so, she decided to take her things, Kiki, Zen and everyone else, with her to Salam the next day, first hour in the morning.

Your p.o.v

I woke up at five. Get my luggage done with Maryse help.

- Travel safely, please, she said, tearing up.

- I promise. Take care of yourself. And If someone dares insult you, send me a letter. I'll make sure to make them suffer.

She nodded, smiling.

- I'll miss you.

I feel my tears build in my eyes.

- I'll miss you too. I will come by from time to time to check up on you.

She gave me a tight hug and we parted. She waved as I got inside the carriage. I see Kiki, Zen, Obi and Mitsuhide sitting inside already.

- Where are Shirayuki and Ryu? I asked them.

- They are both getting their things ready. It shouldn't take too much time, Kiki answered.

They both came running.

- Sorry. It was hard waking up this early on a Saturday, Ryu said.

- I understand. I'm really sorry for this last-minute decision. I just wasn't able to stay beside Jade and Izana. It just hurts me so much when I see them kissing while talking to each other. I miss Izana.

The boys look at me, sad for me. Kiki and Shiruyaki, both sitting on my sides, hug me.

- It's okay. Your plan is awesome! I'm sure it's going to work out perfectly well in the end. We're going to save Izana from Jade. It's only a matter of time, Shirayuki said.

- That's the problem. I don't think Y/n can wait longer than that, Kiki replied. She loves him so much it hurts.

I don't say anything. I know what both of them said is true. I just don't want to keep talking about it for now. I call the driver and tell him to get going.

As the carriage hit the road, I gave one last, sad look at the Castle of Clariness. I would probably never come back even after the coronation. I will be queen, and being queen means having too many responsibilities.

- I am actually really happy to travel with you! I'm sure that Salam is going to be amazing! Ryu exclaimed.

I chuckle.

- You are right. Salam is the most amazing place because it's the biggest kingdom. You'll discover a lot of plants and herbs that you've never seen in Clariness before, I smiled at him.

- Oh yeah!

- But don't forget that the most important thing is to prepare for the coronation. It's supposed to be planned meticulously.

I nodded, approving Mitsuhide's words.

- But, you'll have plenty of time during the days to explore, I added.

They all nodded and we each went to our occupations.

Timeskip

We were stopped by a few guards after a few hours. I open the door and get down.

- How can I help you? I asked one of the mens.

When the oldest one saw me, he bowed down.

- It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Majesty.

I chuckled.

- How do you know that it's me?

- Your eyes. There e/c and I can see the tips of your blue hair. May I ask why it's dyed in h/c?