Chapter 8-The Plan

- First step is done! I have to tell everyone the rest of the plan and wait until the coronation time is here!

I laughed to myself and walked away.

Your p.o.v

I slowly made my way toward the royal garden. Searching for something red, I finally see something red and white moving fastly. I ran up to Zen and Shirayuki.

- I knew I would find you here, I said, smiling.

- Ah! Y/n! How are you today? Zen asked, returning the smile.

- I'm good and you?

- I feel really happy!

I hand them both a letter.

- I am not even asking you, you are obliged to come.

They both nodded.

- We are all going to meet up in my room again. Today at 8 p.m.

- We will be here! Shiruyaki answered.

- Yep! You can count on us, Zen added.

I waved them goodbye and walked toward the training grounds. I found Mitsuhide and Kiki fighting. When they saw me, they both stopped.

- I'm sorry to disturb your training. I just wanted to give you these.

I throw them the two letters and they catch them.

- Today, at 8 p.m, we have a meeting in my room.

They nod and went back to their duel. I only have one person left to meet but I don't have any kind of idea as to where I would find him. I walked around the courtyard. Suddenly, I saw Obi and a small boy talking.

- Obi! I wanted to see you!

The said boy looked at me, surprised. I gave him a letter.

- I already told that to everyone else. We have a meeting today at 8. In my room.

- Who are you? I never saw you around before, the small boy asked me.

- I am Y/n! Zen's childhood friend and who are you? I smiled at him.

- I am Ryu. I work with Shirayuki as an herbalist, he smiled at me.

- It's a pleasure to meet you, Ryu.

- Can I know what meeting you are talking about?

- Do you know the princess Jade?

- Yes, this women's a b*tch! She insulted me saying that no kids should be allowed in the castle.

I raise my eyebrow. Did she really dare say that to him? I know I just met him, but he looks cute and I feel attached to him.

- Okay, how about you come with Obi to the meeting? We are plotting against Princess Jade. She wants to take my place as Izana's lover.

- With pleasure!

He smiled at me.

- Then see you both at eight!

- See you! They both replied as I walked away.

Timeskip

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. I just sent Maryse away so she can rest. When I looked out of the door, I saw Princess Jade.

- What can I do for you, second princess?

The brunette looked at me disgusted.

- You're supposed to protect the nobles, right? She eyed my hair.

- Yes and?

- Can you tell me why I was attacked in the courtyard if you're supposed to protect me?

- Wait a second, I think you misunderstood me. I am supposed to help the noble that are native from Clariness! Your security isn't my responsibility!

I could see clearly in her game. She wanted to use me, but I still don't know why.

- Useless punk! You won't be able to take Izana from me. I worked too hard for a stupid guard like you to ruin my plan! I will be queen with Izana by my side.

I signed.

- Everything you say.

She smirked at me. I smirked too, just as I closed the door on her stupid face.

- OUCH! You will pay b*tch! You hear me?! You'll pay!

She ran away, crying. I started to laugh.

Knock Knock Knock

I opened the door again, Kiki, Mitsuhide, Obi and Ryu were standing in front of me, all looking confused.

- We just saw Jade. She was crying while holding her red nose, Kiki said, her face blank.

That made me laugh even more.

- Not just that, she was saying your name and cursing aloud, Obi added, smirking.

- What did you do? Mitsuhide asked, exasperated.

- She started it! She came to my room saying that I am not doing my work correctly because she was attacked in the courtyard. Then she started blabbering about her working too hard to be by Izana's side and everything so I just closed the door on her stupid and annoying face.

- You're so cool! Ryu screamed.

I gave him my hand and he high-fived me.

- Are we interrupting anything? Who's cool? Zen asked from behind the four of them.

They all moved to the side and gave some space for Shiruyaki and Zen.

- Welcome lovebirds! We were talking about Jade. She just gave me a visit.

- And Y/n closed the door on her face!

- She did WHAT?! Zen screamed. I understand that you are more powerful than her. But you are in the kingdom of Lord Brother and she has him around her pinky. You could be thrown out of here as soon as she complains to Lord Brother.

- Don't worry. She can kick me out any time now. I finished the first step of my plan.

They looked at me surprised except Ryu who was confused.

- Why are you looking so surprised? I told you I would start early in the morning.

- What did you do? Ryu asked.

- I gave a small visit to my old lover. I gave him an invitation for my coronation. He said that he would be here no matter what happens. Even Jade would have to come.

- And what are you planning to do now? Kiki asked.

- I have to go back to Salam in a few days. I would like for you all to come with me. I need to plan everything and I will need help. For the rest of the plan, I plan on talking to Izana with my people. I want to make him or Jade confess about the love potion. But to make Izana react to me and not just Jade, I will need your help. As for my next few days in Clariness, I plan on annoying Jade as much as I can. I want to see if I can get any information from her.

- Okay, it's easy. We don't have anything else to do. Our jobs start the day we all leave for Salam, Obi said.

- What plan? I still don't understand? Why is a love potion in your plan? Ryu asked.

Obi smiled and took him apart to explain everything.

- Now, can you tell me how you are planning to annoy little Princess Jade? Zen asked.

- Oh! I have my ways. I'm sure you're going to hear from me! I laughed wickedly.