Chapter 5-The love of the Past

A/n: Happy New Year Everyone! Hope you enjoy the chapter. By the way, the dress above is what you receive in the packet.

- You're Izana's old girlfriend, aren't you!

I heard Jade scream as the whole group followed me.

- I was his lover and I will be again soon!

- Then it's war, Y/n!

- May the best win, Jade!

I continue to walk away, a big malefic smile on my face.

Still your p.o.v

- Uh, Y/n? I am kind of doubting you, Mitsuhide said.

- Yeah, how do you want to go against a princess? Kiki asked.

- I mean, you can count on me but you're going to need much more than just that, Zen added.

- Let's get Shirayuki and I will be able to finish this story of mine.

They all nodded, not really understanding anything. Kiki and Obi stayed with me while Zen and Mitsuhide went to search for their red haired friend.

- Maryse.

My friend looked at me.

- Why didn't you tell me about that b*tch's actions toward you? I ask, my voice harsh.

- I'm really sorry. I didn't want to bother you with her. You wouldn't be able to do anything against her anyway.

- Seriously?! Is there even one person who trusts me in anything?!

The three look at me and stay silent. I signed in frustration and got into my room.

- Kiki, Obi, is it okay if you wait outside for just a few minutes? I need to talk with Maryse alone.

They both nodded. I closed the door and started to explain to Maryse why she could trust me.

A few minutes later . . .

I opened the door, smiling happily. Maryse was looking much more confident about me and Jade.

- I will be taking my leave now, she bowed and got out.

- Please get in, I said to my friends.

They got inside and made themselves comfortable on the couch.

- Now, let's finish the story about Izana and Blood Thief.

I took a breath and took off where I started.

The story

Both women were happy after their fight. Kiki wanted to have the assassin by her side to help protect both princes. But it wasn't to her to choose. The guards and her new best friend walked down the hallways with her, leading her to Izana's office. Once they were here, she opened the door and got in.

- Ah! Miss Blood Thief! I guess you must have a birth name? It kinda sounds weird to call you by that name. Besides, I received the results of your small test. You will be working for me as my personal assistant and bodyguard.

- Don't make me laugh! You don't need a bodyguard! I saw how you fight with your sword. You are powerful. Really powerful! So why do you still want me as your bodyguard?

He laughed a little. The sound made the Thief's heart flutter.

- You truly are smart. I am doing that to help you. You see, if you don't accept the job, you would end up in prison. I am offering you an offer to work for me instead of letting you stay in prison for the rest of your life. So what do you think? Are you taking my offer?