Chapter 3

Bonnie, Elena and Caroline were growing up, under the careful eyes of the Bennett line. But what they did not know was that some of Elijah's vampires and some of Niklaus's vampires were watching over Elena but they also have orders to watch over Bonnie. Niklaus kept in contact with Abigail after finding out that her ex-husband threatened the family line. Ayanna kept in contact with Abigail and Sheila letting each of them know the situation. 

"What do you want, Klaus," Abigail groaned, realizing that the hybrid was behind her. "Well, my vampires are watching over Bonnie, I need you to talk to Ayanna," Klaus says. "And what do you need me to say to Ayanna," Abigail asks. "I need her to find the moonstone," Klaus says. "And a thousand year old hybrid can't find it by himself," Abigail asks. "Abigail," Klaus says. "Fine, I'll talk to her," Abigail says. Klaus leaves immediately. 

"Who exactly is Ayanna," Elena asks. "Esther's friend from the tenth century," Rebekah says. "And he is Bonnie's ancestor," Elijah adds. 

Abigail set up a pentagram to be able to have one foot on the other side and one foot in the real world. When she wakes up on the other side, and Ayanna is standing there already. "Hello, Abigail," Ayanna says. "Ayanna," Abigail replies. "What seems to be the problem," Ayanna asks. "Klaus wants to know where the Moonstone is," Abigail says. Ayanna laughs, "Niklaus needs validation, and he wants to feel like he has people on his side," Ayanna says. "Do you know where the Moonstone is," Abigail asks. "The Lockwoods think that it is a family heirloom," Ayanna tells her descendant. Abigail furrows her eyebrows, "Why," Abigail asks. "Because Katerina Petrova gave it to a Lockwood in 1864," Ayanna says. "Okay," Abigail whispers. The spell breaks and Abigail wakes up in the real world. 

"So we should destroy it before Klaus gets to Mystic Falls," Elena exclaims. "Didn't we try to destroy it," Caroline asks. "I guess Bonnie did not try hard enough," Damon says. Abigail and Bonnie glare at the Salvatore. 

One week after Abigail talks to Ayanna, Klaus Mikaelson comes back to talk to her. "What did Ayanna say," Klaus asks. "What, no hello, how are you," Abigail asks. "Fine," Klaus says. "Hello, how are you," he asks. "Now, what did Ayanna say," Klaus asks again. "She says that Katerina Petrova gave it to a Lockwood in 1864," Abigail tells him. "A Lockwood," Klaus asks. "One of the founding families of Mystic Falls," Abigail replies. "And do the founding families know about the supernatural," Klaus asks. "Most of them do, and there is a rumor that the Lockwoods are all werewolves," Abigail adds. Klaus hums in acknowledgement, "Well, I guess that the moonstone can stay exactly where it is," he says. "Now, I will have Kol get Bonnie out of town before I complete the sacrifice so she will be safe," Klaus says. "I'm not worried," Abigail says. 

"Bonnie would never leave when I am in danger,"  Elena says. "You clearly have not met me," Kol retorts. 

*********************

Elijah Mikaelson made a deal that he knew he was going to break with the new doppelganger. He agreed to keep her safe and stop the sacrifice. What no one in Mystic Falls knew was that he was letting his brother know all about the town. He knew that Kol would be joining him in the town in a couple of days. 

Elijah had grown to enjoy Jenna's presence, he wanted to keep her safe from all of the supernatural, so he told her everything. About werewolves, witches and vampires, and she believed him. 

"How dare you," Elena exclaims. "Telling my Aunt about the supernatural," she adds. "Apparently he thought I should know," Jenna retorts. 

After a week, the Salvatore brothers felt as if they could not trust Elijah and they had him daggered. Then Damon and Stefan put him in the cellar in the basement of the Salvatore house.

 Then Damon and Stefan put him in the cellar in the basement of the Salvatore house