Safety...

Y/N P.O.V

   You sank more and more into the waters that now surrounded you. The plank you had intended to hold onto to let you float instead only forced itself upon you, sinking you lower as the force of gravity made its weight heavier against you. The salt of the water forced your now burning eyes shut, making the area around you completely dark, only allowing you to use the ability to feel with your hands. As you sank further into your demise, you decided to take one last glance to the watery sky, watching as people and planks get thrown around like a toy a child was playing with. There was a bubble that escaped your lungs as you finally touched the ocean floor below you, it was sharp like teeth. With some hesitation, you looked, only to see that it was a rock, it looked to be a dark blue.
   But, the specifics of a rock isn't what mattered to you, what did was the plank that kept you from moving where you were, so, as you took your final breath, you closed your eyes, contempt with dying this way.

   You were able to save both Sun and Moon from the pirates that intended to eat and sell parts of them as though they were some fish from the deep that people enjoyed. It was revolting to think about, even when you didn't know them personally, you intended to at least keep them alive for you to inspect every detail of them. Which, for granted, you were able to do, at least with sun. you began to have flashes throughout your past, at first it was quick memories, from when you were a child, to just days ago. It wasn't until now that you noticed you had little to no idea of how long time had passed for when you meet the two properly, only that your mind had a fixation on them, almost as though you were trapped in a sickening trance. But you knew well they were not the cause of it, but instead from the simple fact that you became so invested in their existence, even when you were just a sailor, following what your captain had told you to do, your conscience would wander off and think about who owned that tail.
   As you rested on the sharp rock, you thought that you could die in peace, knowing that at least the two will be safe for now. It made you feel at ease, allowing the last few bubbles to escape from the prison of your lungs, slowly floating towards the sky in hopes to join the rest of its airy friends. While in these final moments, your lungs filled with the salt water around you, engulfing your body as you laid lifelessly there...

   Your eyes were pried open as you gasped for air, letting out coughs before you flipped onto your hands and knees, ignoring the area or the two pairs of eyes that were watching your every movement. A flood of water started to pour out of your mouth, it felt miserable, as though you were pulling strands of hair out of your throat. It made you want to collapse and hold onto your stomach and attempt to stop the pain that coursed through you. Wonder filled your mind, confusion striking you as you realized you were alive. This was possibly the only time you felt happy about being in pain, it being able to hit you with the reminder that you were still here, still alive. Your body was beginning to convulse, forcing you to go from being onto your hands and knees to now being completely on the dirt that you were set on. You emitted a groan before you turned towards the two pairs of eyes that were watching you. Your own pair opened in surprise of who was watching you in worry. At least one looked like he was worried, the other didn't seem to be readable. Sun got out of the water after he soaked his gills in the liquid that kept him alive. He moved to be right next to you, putting a hand on your chest to see if there was possibly more water in your lungs. "Oh please please Please be okay sunbite!" he yelped, picking you up and holding you tightly in his grasp. You looked at Sun, watching in a daze of how he could have found you so easily under the rubble of the ship. That's when you shifted your gaze to the next individual, staring at him as he moved to be on the other side of you. He watched closely before letting out a breathy sigh, his body easing as he sat the lantern he held dear down. "Is it okay now..?" Moon asks, ignoring the part that you are able to talk for yourself as he turns to Sun, waiting for a response.
Sun looked at you, his face inching closer to you...you could see every freckle on his face, how they were able to be a different shade of yellow that was on his face. Your face flushed as he came close to you. His face turned into a bright shining smile "they're alive moony!" He turned to Moon, looking at them. You could see Moon crack a smile, it showing just a fragment of his sharp teeth.

   You realized now just how much the two cared about you, even with the short timestand with them, they seemed genuinely concerned about you while simultaneously being glad to see that you were alive. You leaned against Sun, looking at the two as you sighed, letting out a few coughs to let out the final droplets of water out of you. "We're so glad your alive sunbite...we were worried our friend Music would accidentally hurt you..."
   From those words, you froze, putting the pieces together that both Sun and Moon were who caused the Kraken to attack the ship...