Big

That, I didn't see coming. Kinn kissing me softly. He let go and looked at me, wondering if it was ok to continue or stop. I looked down for a bit and then pulled him towards me and I leaned up to kiss him again.

Yeaps, it was ok. And I really wanted to feel his lips against mine again. It seemed way softer than it looked. And he had the most perfect sized pair of lips, just curvy and it fit right with mine. As we pulled away a 2nd time, I'm sure we both mirrored the same expression, a flushed look that was just full of desire and yet fear of having crossed a limit.

Kinn ran his hands through my face gently. I didn't even know he was so capable of this. Was this how he was around Porsche last time?

Suddenly, Kinn flicked my head. "I know what went through your head."

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He flicked me again. "You are wondering if I was the same around Porsche last time too right?"

OK, he caught me. I just looked at him sheepishly. "I wouldn't deny. I was like that around him. But I am like that around people I like."

I looked at him, my eyes big as fuck. He looked away, coughing to distract and diffuse the situation and walked away. I didn't say anything.

"I am like that towards people I like. But that's me. I will always be like that. And people I like personally and professionally, it's different. I'm calm, cool and respectful around professional relations. I'm a....child around people I like personally."

Kinn sputtered all of it without looking at me but I knew it mustn't have been easy for him. I smiled, not letting him catch it.

"So, do you like me personally or professionally?"

Thats when Kinn turned around to me, looking like wtf.

"Do you see me kissing the other guards, you asshole?!"

I laughed. I leaned back against the door, laughing. He glared at me. I called him over. He refused to come. I opened my mouth, ready to call him Sir and I think he knew it. He instantly walked over and clamped his hand over my mouth. I kissed his hand that was clamped over my mouth. Kinn withdrew it, looking at me and I just smiled cheekily at him.

"Big.."

"I'm not gonna tease you further ok. But don ever kiss anyone else like that. I don't seem like it but I don't share. And I'm very protective and possessive."

Kinn growled lowly when he heard that. He leaned in to kiss me a third time and finally pulled away when the phone rang again, for a 3rd time. He wanted to scold but he reslized it was his father on the line. He looked at me and I stood straight, telling him indirectly to get on with business. He nodded and answered the phone and I took my leave.

Time to get back to our usual hustle though that brief moment of joy was really soothing.