Filler Chapter

Kinn waited anxiously outside. Vegas and Kinn's dad were discussing about some issues when the doctor finally stepped out.

"You fellows got a fighter on hand here. He cleared it. He's not out of the woods entirely but he will survive. But no visitors for a while. He will be in ICU for the next few days. But he is alive. He will be."

With that, the doctor left to complete some formalities whilst everyone turned to Kinn. He just sagged against the chair, in absolute pure relief. He looked at his dad who just nodded his head at him. Kinn finally broke out into a small smile. He then cast a glance towards his hands. It was time to wash the blood away and also clear the shit up.

Kinn looked at Vegas who nodded and they left. A different persona took over Kinn who tidied himself up. The chilling look in his eyes was hard to miss. Kinn went straight to Vegas's Manor and down to the basement, where they were holding 2 people hostage, Tung and the rival boss.

"You have no fucking idea on whom you are dealing with! You always thought you had the upper hand right?! Well guess..."

Before Tung could complete, Kinn just shot the rival leader down. Tung gasped. Kinn did it without a 2nd glance, no percursory warning and the headshot was just on point. The blood splattered everywhere.

Tung gulped. He looked at his now dead boss and then at Kinn.

"You. You wouldn't die so early. You are going to see what is going to happen  when you mess with people near me. And what happens when you mess around with Vegas. You will have it twice as bad. You will be sorry, mark my words that you chose to mess around with us."

Kinn walked away but before he did, he turned and shot once at Tung, below his knee. "Let him bleed out for an hour before bandaging him up."

Kinn went to wash up before going back to the hospital. He still wasn't allowed to see Big but he sat patiently outside. The nurse from previously, Ms Nung had ended her work shift and came by to accompany Kinn for a bit. She chatted with him, asking him about Big and only then, it had struck Kinn on how long Big has been with the family.

He was 29 now but had started with the family since he was 19. That was 10 long years. Before Big, his dad had worked with Kinn's father so their loyalty to the family was long established. And when Kinn thought about it, he realized Big had always been there for him, quietly, unfailingly. Never once, did he ever not be there for Kinn, not even when he wasn't exactly in favor of Kinn dating Porsche but he eventually came around and became the ex couple's biggest shipper.

He always supported Kinn's ideas and plans and even when he didn't, he knew on how to put it to Kinn politely and yet firmly. He never overstepped Kinn's boundaries and his primary goal was always Kinn, Kinn and Kinn.

Kinn's eyes watered as he thought about Big again and desperately prayed for him to wake up quickly. If he did, Kinn would do everything in his power to keep him safe.

Not lose him again, not out of sight. Never.