Help Me!

Jason's pov (10 years old)
I was running as fast as my legs would take me. Why is that black car after me? I thought. I need help. I've been running for about two hours now. It was snowing outside so it was really hard to see where I was going. I kept running searching for a place to hide. I looked behind me and saw the car was catching up to me. I began to run faster, no matter how much my legs hurt. I was still crying. I wasn't able to say goodbye to my best friend, but if I loose this car and find somewhere warm, I wouldn't need to. I ran and ran, I was now sobbing thinking about my friends and my family, who were likely worried to death about me. They have the right to be. I wish I was at home snuggled up with my mom and dad on the couch, drinking hot chocolate and watching a movie or something. Then I tripped over something snapping me back to reality and I fell into the concrete. I hit my head, my vision blurred then I heard a car's wheels screech then someone grabbed my arm pulling me off the ground. I couldn't see well, and I felt something trickling down my face, it was red and warm, blood, So that's how hard I hit my head. I thought. Then the last thing I heard was, "We gotta get this kid to the hospital!" Then everything went black. If I had stayed with Sky I would've been safe...

No one's pov
Jason was taken to the hospital by the government people who were chasing him. He had done nothing wrong, they just knew he was special. They were taking him to a laboratory to be expiramented on.

YES!!!! First Skymu story is a go! Thanks for reading my stories and stuff guys! You guys are so awesome! Enjoy!