Hospital

Jason's pov

I woke up with Sky laying on the couch beside me. I smiled and got up trying not to wake him up. I walked into the kitchen and began to cook breakfast, it was Saturday so I could make a big breakfast, usually I would just make some toast. But today I'm making eggs, bacon, toast, and some biscuits. I began to cook the bacon and I heard Sky get up. "Good morning sleeping beauty." I teased.

"Good morning!" Sky said yawning and walking into the kitchen. "Wow,
t-that's a big breakfast."

"Sky you have to try and eat." I said.

"I know." He said. I handed him a plate and we both sat at the table. He hesitated but then took a bite of the food.

"So?" I asked hoping he was ok.

"It's good!" He said smiling. I smiled and began to eat. I looked up at the sudden movement of Sky's chair. I watched sadly as he rushed to the bathroom. I got up and knocked on the door.

"Sky are you ok?" I asked.

"J-just a little s-sick." I heard him say in between coughs.

"I'll take you home, ok?" I said.

"O-ok." He said. I then walked him home, he told me where he lives.

Sky's pov

After Jason left I walked up to my room and plopped down on my bed. I wonder if he actually likes me, especially after this morning. I thought. Why did this have to happen today?! I thought about this and how I have been treating myself. I then got up and walked into the bathroom and began to cry my eyes out. I'm such an idiot! Why do I have to be so stupid?! I thought while grasping a blade in my hand. I pulled my sleeves up revealing the many scars I had. I then began to slide it across my skin. Soon I had about 20 of them. Blood was pooling on the floor and counter. I then texted Jason 2 simple words.

Sky: Help me.

Jason: I'm on my way, just stay put ok?

I didn't answer. I just sat down on the floor and cryed. Then my vision began to blur. I went too far... I thought. Just then Jason burst in and gasped when he saw me. I couldn't hear what he was saying but he looked very worried, I even saw tears falling from his eyes. I felt myself being picked up and then everything went black.

Jason's pov

I watched as Sky fell limp in my arms. I began to run towards the hospital praying that Sky would be alright. I was sobbing as I rushed in. A bunch of nurses rushed over to me and took Sky placing him on a stretcher. They told me to wait in the waiting room. Soon a doctor came up to me. "Are you the one who took Mr. Dahlberg in?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok, I'm Dr. Richards, and Mr. Dahlberg's condition... isn't too good. If you hadn't brought him in today, he would have surely died in about 3 weeks." He said, my eyes widened.

"But how would he die?" I said.

"His health isn't the best, we have found that he hasn't been eating enough. Some of his organs would have failed, and that would have been the end. I'm glad you brought him in today. But, I'm afraid he might have to go to," He whispered the next part, "a as... mental hospital. Here is one we have requested and has gotten good reviews." He said handing me a piece of paper.

"Well can I see him?" I said. He nodded and showed me to Sky's room. I walked in closing the door behind me. His back was turned to the door and I could tell by how his shoulders were heaving, he was crying. "Sky?" I said as I walked to the side of the bed he was facing. I sat down and was engulfed in a hug.

"I-i'm so s-sorry!" He said in between sobs.

"Hey it's ok, I forgive you." I said.

"I don't want to go." He croaked.

"I don't want you to go either. I won't let them take you." I said as I hugged him tightly. Just then the doctor came in.

"Mr. Dahlberg, you are free to go." He said and walked out. Sky got up and immediately blushed when he realized he was wearing one of those gowns that, I don't know why, shows your behind. I got the hint and turned away. Soon enough I had signed the papers and we were walking out of the hospital. I was surprised to see Mitch's van outside. We hopped in.

"Yo biggums! How ya feelin'?" Jerome said.

"I'm feeling fine." Sky said. I looked at him and smiled. They dropped us off at my house. We walked and sat on the couch. Sky still looked a little uneasy, so I picked him up and set him down on my lap.

"I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." I said.

Hehehe. Something is gonna happen. It's gonna be good! Well I hope you all enjoyed it! See you all in the next update!

- Skyloxmu