Home

Sky's pov
I sat by the bedside, holding Jason's hand. The burns actually went away after a few weeks. He woke up a while ago, but I just like to keep him company, even if he's only napping. The police said that it an arson had lit the house on fire by poring gasoline by the side of the house and lit it with matches. I really hope they catch that bastard. I then looked at Jason who was starting to wake up from his cat nap. He sat up a little, wincing a little. "Take it easy." I said gently.

"Alright." Jason replied. I smiled and stroked his hair. Jason smiled back and reached his arms out towards me. I gently held him close and kissed his forehead. "Hey Adam?" He said.

"Yes Jason?" I said.

"When can I leave the hospital?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet." I replied.

"Oh." He said flatly.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they'll let you leave soon." I said, trying to make him feel better.

"Ok." He said, snuggling up to me, smiling a bit. I looked up as the doctor walked in.

"Hello you two." She said, smiling at us. "The tests show that Jason here is all healed up and his lungs are back to normal. So he can leave today." She said.

"Alright." I said, she then walked out. I looked at Jason. "Let's get you ready to go home." I said and he nodded eagerly. I helped him get dressed and brushed his hair for him.

"I can do this myself y'know." He said to me.

"I know, I just want to help you out a little." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

"No problem love." I replied. We then got up and went over to the front desk. I signed the papers and then we left. As we were driving home I couldn't help but think about the fire. Why would someone do that? And they must have known that Jason was home alone so, we're they only after him? All I know is that if they were targeting Jason, then he's still in danger. I have to make sure nothing happens. I WILL catch whoever did this, and they'll serve major jail time, if I don't tear them apart first. I pulled up in the driveway of our house, which was repaired while Jason was in the hospital. I got out then opened the door for him. He smiled and got out of the car. We walked inside and sat down.

Jason's pov
I'm so glad Sky has been helping me out lately. I still have some pain from where the burns had been. I snuggled up to him and he held me close. I smiled and closed my eyes, soon drifting away into a peaceful sleep.

I finally updated! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of Memories! I'll see you all in the next update!

~ Skyloxmu